Ratings for Dr. Nancy A. Brus

Very frustrated and unsatisfied with this doctor. It takes me weeks and multiple phone calls to get prescriptions refilled. I get told they will make a note for the nurse to call me and I never get a call back. I am told I need an appointment to get it refilled yet when I try to make an appointment I am told that I can't because they do not have a schedule for when the dr will be in. This is a very poor way to run a practice and I will be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I'm conflicted in making this assessment. On the one hand, Dr. Brus has been one of the most caring and attentive physicians I've ever seen. She has handled my general, annual physicals and more specific issues over the years with grace and care, and I've never doubted her knowledge and competence. Unfortunately, getting an appointment has become impossible, and her staff NEVER knows when she will be available. I've been trying for 4 months to schedule my annual physical and during that time her staff has not known what her schedule is. Reluctantly, I'm now forced to find another doctor because my preferred provider has simply become unavailable, not only to her patients, but also to her own staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I had x-rays taken and have never recieved a phone call to go over the results. I have called 3 times and they still have not called me back. I am now looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Dr. Nancy A. Brus's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1985)