Ratings for Dr. Wendy R. Parish

Terrible doctor! She can't make her mind up whether or not to surgically remove something. Oy! She is not punctual. I tried to cancel an appointment with her before hours...no answering service, no voicemail. I was very sick - when I called to cancel her "new" (many of them goes through quite a few staff members) was rude. They billed me $100 for canceling. It is very odd how she makes you make so many appointments in which you are charged co-pays for consults, surgeries and then follow-ups. She never does more than what she feels she wants to do at that time. I think it is a little fishy and good money maker for her. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

What a piece of garbage. I as well had a misdiagnosed condition. What is worse I called to speak with her and she would not get on the phone. I had to ask highly personal questions through the receptionist that were totally doctor patient oriented. Stay away from this moron she is a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr Parish should not even be a doctor. She misdiagnosed me and I'm not surprised because she is a dermatologist who did not even look at my skin. This woman must be stopped. Do not give her your business unless you are interested in wasting time and $ on prescriptions that she unnecissarily gives out, probably for kickbacks from drug companies. Who asks a patient on medicaid to pay $250 for some stupid creme for roseacea when you DONT EVEN HAVE ROSEACEA. WORST DOCTOR EVER.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

efficient,knowledgeable, kind, caring. Called on a Sunday night to report about biosopsy [negative].wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

REPEATED MISDIAGNOSES that eventually led to what would have otherwise been unnecessary major surgery; refusal to speak to patient directly concerning her fees-had secretary do the dirty work, threatened to contact collection agency, rude& abrupt manner

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Had yearly skin check, dr was very warm and nice. She asked if I had any concerns I showed her a few moles I'd like to have removed from my body. she took a look at all 4 of them and the last one she said yeah we can start with this one and it seemed like she looked alot at all them and agreed they should come off. I get charged a big copay and then come back 1 wk later to get 1 mole removed....get charged anothe copay and then get hit with a procedure bill for in office porcedure 5 minutes!!! and then a stitches removal copay for 2 stitches!!!! and to top it off...The one mole she looked at ended up being a scab on my back...not even a mole!!!! LITTLE SCARY

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

I had been several family doctors regarding huge, painful boils that would reacur in a cycle. I had been treated with antibiotics twice which helped with the present sores, but after a couple weeks of clear skin they would inevitablly return. I decided to see a dermatologist. I saw Dr. Parish about 3 times. She seemed very nice and concerned the first visit and gave me topical creams for acne. It did nothing. At the third and last visit she told me it must be acne, and nothing could be done. I was so angry and hurt that the doctor would say acne! "I know what acne is, and this is NOT it!" It seemed to irritate her that I disagreed. I asked her to culture it to find out what it was. She simply said that we typically have bacteria all the time on the surface of our skin, and it wouldn't help. Three years later I finally asked another doctor to culture it. Come to find out it was MRSA, a penicillin-resistant flesh eating bacteria!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Wendy R. Parish's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Kingston, NY