Ratings for Dr. Denton Hirsh

I am working at SMH and dealt with numerous doctors but this doctor is the worst ever, attitude wise. A very disrespectful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

We are absolutely not satisfied with his way of assessing my son. My son is not comfortable, stressed and crying the whole check up appointment. The doctor doesn't seem to care and continue with his questioning. I couldn't focus and answer well while I was trying to calm down my son. Then he gave us a result saying my son seems to be having *** which made us so upset. Is he really a professional doctor? Is he train to handle kids as to how to help them feel at ease? I'm just concern and wondering because I've been to several pediatrician but we never had this kind of experience.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

He's a str8 up doctor.. love that about him. Helped my daughter when some other loser doctor was no help. He knows how to get work done..he knows what he's doing. Took really good care of my 2 year old daughter.. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

A work colleague was referred to Dr Hirsh for follow up with her daughter after seeing another (more competent) pediatrician due to his availability near where she lived. He arrived late, had not read her daughter's information and after a short check over of her daughter, sent her on her way with a completely contradictory opinion of her daughter's health to that of all the Drs, nurses and medical professionals she had seen. After a few days of coming back with more confusing information, misinformation and misunderstandings, he formally accused her of neglecting her child and caused irreparable damage to her family. First, do no harm? Not this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

My hero....saved our daughter..... Very smart man....scatterbrained....best doc ever

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

My 2.5 year old son has been holding his Bowels and also rubbing himself against things which was refered to as chronic masterbation. I stated that after much observation and the fact that I am a stay at home mother and watch him ALL the time i believe the rubbing himself came about the same time as the holding of the bowels and that they are somehow related as he seems to do the rubbing more and more as he is less able to hold the Bowels. He does not seem willing to listen to the parent of a child which is VERY detrimental to the diagnoses and child. Parents if you have the slightest thought that something may be wrong chances are something is VERY wrong. Get another opinion. I am about to do that very thing as I KNOW I am right and there is a connection between the two issues even though he believes there is not.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Extremely pleased. He is efficient, friendly, thorough and follow ups. Is not afraid to ask other coleagues opinions and respects our time. Appreciate he gives you the strait up and responds quickly. Thank you Dr.Hirsh for truly caring!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I thought that Dr. Hirsh was knowledgeable and helpful. He listened well and provided useful information. I have seen 3 peds in 6 months and I am going to continue to see him. My son has serious medical issues and I trust Dr. Hirsh.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Heres my daughters story! Watch her slideshow and judge for yourself!http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=8f2631723dbac4e08994ac&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010