Ratings for Dr. Jerrold M. Snyder

Dr. Snyder has HORRIBLE bedside manner. After seeing several doctors about my first pregnancy, NONE of them told me i had any type of "High Risk Pregnancy" Hearing for the first time in my life - WHILE pregnant that i'm obese was very comforting.. Also having my step-daughter hear from a doctor that there is a high chance of my "baby dying inside me" was more than disturbing. This guy is a jerk and I would never let him near me or my child again!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I had a very bad experience with this so called Dr at St Mary's ER. I have never in my life been treated so poorly by an OB. He is unprofessional, and treated me like I was a nuisance when indeed I was there for a serious issue. When he performed my internal exam he wanted me to look at HIM the whole time, then proceeds to "sniff" his fingers to tell me it wasn't an infecton! ewww! what a creeper! I would never ever recommend this "QUAK" to anyone, I wouldn't even let him examine my dog! rest assured his actions have been reported!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Snyder has always given me the best in care. He helped me through a very difficult labor which ended up in an emergency c-section. He was there every step of the way. Even my husband commended him after our baby was delivered. Over the following years, he delivered my little boy and finally a little girl. He has always given great care and advice on the many questions I have posed to him regarding ob/gyn issues. I just can't say enough about the difference his care had made during my pregnancies and beyond. I always felt like he was one step ahead, which is so comforting given the times we live in. His offices are organized and clean and very efficiently managed. The staff really seems to know what they are doing. I highly recommend Dr. Snyder to any woman who is looking for a doctor who is working at his profession because he truly enjoys it.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Snyder is a great doctor. I had serious issues with my ovaries and he did every test and procedure to help with my issues until they were resolved. He also delivered my 3 nephews and was highly recommended to me by a family member who researches the great doctors in the PA area. He cares about his patients tremendously. The reason I decided to rate Dr. Snyder is because of the disbelief in the unsatisfied comments others wrote. Trust me, Dr. Snyder is there with your best interest in mind!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I found this doctor extremely rude and offensive. The first appointment I went to without my husband,Dr. Snyder introduced himself as,"Hi, Im Dr. Snyder and I just had my finger up your vagina." I will NEVER go back there. Other friends have had similar experiences.Completely ridiculous.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Snyder tells it like it is. He has helped me with a serious ongoing issue in a swift and professional manner, and I feel totally at ease in his care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

No bed-side manner whatsoever. He was extremely rude and nosey at my first appointment. I mentioned I wanted to have a baby and he asked if I was married, had a good job, car, house, and money in the bank. These questions were not asked in a polite manner and although I am more than prepared financially, I feel I was being judged. I will not go back to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Snyder delivered both of my children. The first was an emergency c-section and the second was a planned c-section, both with no complications. I was a high risk maternity patient and Dr. Snyder provided excellent care before, during and after my deliveries. Dr. Snyder is professional and caring. He listens to his patients and provides a care plan that satisfies both his patient's needs and what is medically necessary. His after hours response is exceptional - he responds immediately to his patient's calls and concerns. My husband and I were confident that Dr. Snyder was making the best decisions regarding myself and our baby - we trusted him 100%. Dr. Snyder provides excellent follow-up care as well. I required additional care for post-partum issues and Dr. Snyder recognized it immediately. Dr. Snyder loves his profession and genuinely cares about his patients. I am fortunate to have found such an excellent physician!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

My husband and i are very pleased with Dr. Snyder. He delivered my 2 children and helped me through a miscarraige. He is very open adn straight forward. Does have a dry sense of humor which makes him even funnier. I had to have 2 c-sections. WHile in labor with my first child he gave me the choice of vaginal birth or a c section. He explained why he had thought a c-section would be better. I would definetly keep him as my dr as long as im in the area.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr Snyder is very straight foward which i like. I have yet to feel uncomfortable in his office. There are interns there, but Dr Snyder will ask you if they may come in the room.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Jerrold M. Snyder's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)