Ratings for Dr. Brian McPeak

Provided care to my dying mother, and always made time to fit her in to his over-booked schedule. She passed with comfort and dignity. He's always late, but never rushed and that's ok. Good doctors are busy for a reason.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

McPeak always late, then rushing, little time spent with patient,staff useless.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. McPeak has been my Doctor since he was a resident in Justik Medical, which is many years ago. Dr. McPeak has always gone way above my expectations and given impeccable care, empathy, and assistance to me throughout my life. If I have an urgent matter or have had surgery, he's never rushed & genuinely cares & given his utmost. Extremely professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Sometimes a bit rushed and seems he can not spend much time with you but excellant doctor otherwise

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

His staff at dmc are basically clueless and extremely robotic. Very unhelpful. He's as good as most GPs with respect to timeliness. Helpfulness...again, it's like he has a plane to catch. If you challenge him in any way he is quick to tell you that he is doing YOU a favour and not the other way around. You don't like it, find someone else. Otherwise quite personable and certainly seems to know his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

He has been my doctor for over 15 years,I find him to be a first class physician and would never think of changing doctors, my only complaint is that it sometimes takes a few weeks to get an appointment, but as a doctor he is #1

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Amazing Doctor always there when need to see him will even squeeze me in when fully booked if having a hard time dealing with the pain from my disease. Takes the time and at times tries to make you feel better with a funny comment. Has a great memory even with so many patients remembers information from a long time ago

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr.McPeak was my wifes physician for the last 20 year and mine for the last 3 and he has changed my life took the time to listen and figured out what was wrong with me scheduled all the necessary specialists great doctor

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Brian has been my family physician for over 20 years (having been with him since Justik Medical Clinic -- pre Dominion). He is exceptional physician that genuinely takes an interest and the time when you meet with him. He is thorough in his examination and provides a well reasoned recommendation. If you are fortunate to have him as your Doctor, consider yourself blessed.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Wait times excessive, office staff pathetic. I waited and waited for an MRI date and called hai office several times asking when. I was finally given the date but three weeks late. Yes they never told me when the MRI was scheduled until after the appointment had passed. When I complained about this McPeak the compassionate wonder immediately dismissed me as a patient. I had a legitimate complaint and he slammed the door on me. So much for this person.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015