Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Hale

Outstanding overall experience. Accurately diagnosed severe basal cell skin cancer on scalp after five years of mis-diagnosis by several other dermatologists. Moved rapidly to perform MOES and coordinate plastic surgeon to close and repair scalp. Excellent knowledge, bed side manner, plenty of time for patient and explaining everything thoroughly and then very skillfully performed surgery. I can't say enough about my overall experience with Dr. Hale. I would highly recommend her and I am now a life long patient and fan. Thank you Dr. Hale!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

i've got quite good advices on my problem and was treated with a great attention

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Hale is incredibly skilled and trustworthy. I have been going to her for years. Her bedside manner, thoroughness, and sensitivity have kept me coming back. I have had great , natural results that I do not achieve anywhere else. By far the best doctor I have been to!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Had a worthless and expensive consultation with her. She became visibly snippy when I politely declined to say who performed a procedure I'd had. The repeated query made me feel uncomfortable; it struck me as nosy, gossipy, unhelpful, and certainly not what I was paying for. I don't understand the rave reviews, but some are suspect, e.g., "...you will leave her office feeling {and looking} years younger." No one can make such a prediction.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I am a woman in my 50's and have been so very happy having found Dr. Elizabeth Hale. She is knowledgeable and explains exactly what she is doing and the effect it will have on my skin and my face. She is very skillful, with a light touch - and very precise. Dr. Hale is from the school of "less is more" - the result being a natural, rested appearance. Dr. Hale also performs my annual body check of moles, freckles etc. She takes her time and I never feel as though she is rushed or rushing me. The entire staff is kind and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Hale.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Hale... I've seen her for both laser and fillers appointments and have been extremely satisfied with the results... ALWAYS!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

An amazing dermatologist who likely saved my life. I visited her with what I believed to be a minor lesion on my right arm. It turned out to be a melanoma that had been passed over by my previous dermatologist. I would recommend her unconditionally to anyone..

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I prefer Dr. Hale's "less is more" approach to fillers and love that she keeps me looking natural and like myself. So many of my friends are doing too much and look "overdone". Dr. Hale has a light touch, and I rarely have any bruising. I prefer to go back for touchups, rather than getting overfilled. She is the best!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I find it interesting to see only perfect reviews of this doctor. She is a good dermatologist and is knowledgeable with lasers, but I would never recommend her for any facial filler. Her technique is inferior with lots of unnecessary bruising and minimal results.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

When I found out that I had a basal cell carcinoma on the tip of my nose (yes, the worst possible location you can imagine), I started researching qualified Mohs-procedure surgeons. Every road led to Dr. Hale, and I now know why. Yes, Dr. Hale has all the wonderful characteristics mentioned in other reviews - thorough, concerned, professional, kind, and more. But beyond these factors, Dr. Hale is an incredibly skilled surgeon. In my case, the Mohs procedure required the doctor to carve out a hole in my nose (slightly larger than the diameter of cigarette burn), which then needed to be stitched up in a fashion that would leave minimal scarring. As you can imagine, I was absolutely terrified, and also convinced that there was no way my nose would ever heal from such an invasive procedure. Dr. Hale (and her equally kind, attentive and professional staff) did an absolutely outstanding job on my Mohs procedure. She explained every step in the procedure as we went along, gave me options where relevant, and operated both thoroughly and quickly. Dr. Hale made very sure that she removed all of the dangerous cells, while also protecting the healthy tissue wherever possible. Ultimately, she had to create several significant incisions to repair the site of the damage, and very skillfully manipulated the skin to close the hole. At this point (2 months later), I'm still healing, but I have no doubt that I will have no scarring at all. Dr. Hale has generously offered laser treatments, which will continue to reduce the scarring. But in reality, most people don't even notice the scar - I could happily live with it as is. I am incredibly grateful to Dr. Hale, for tackling a scary surgery in a very highly visible location. I've vowed to bake brownies to thank her, but for now, this review will have to suffice!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth Hale's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1998)