Ratings for Dr. Dan Camazzola

Brilliant doctor, super professional, best I ever met in my life. Had a broken ankle repaired with surgery on both sides of my leg. Now scheduled to have the hardware out, glad he is doing that surgery too. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Best ever! Had a total hip replacement, and now going through my first winter with no pain, and a new grandson. I am so glad I went for this surgery, has given me back my life with no Costco size bottles of Advil. I would highly recommend Dr. Camazzola!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Great doctor. He did ACL reconstruction and meniscus clean-up for me in 2013. No issues at all with my knee since. I'd recommend him for knee surgeries.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Had the pleasure of meeting him and having him take care of me at MAckenzie Health Hoapital. A very articulate and wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Camazzola, has treated my right leg twice, this most recent time a total knee replacement. Some people are simply born to do what they do, and Dr. C. is one of them. Humble, highly skilled and my goal to make him laugh actually worked, three times! Dr. C will at some point in the near future be doing my left leg, but for now, he has given me a new lease on life and an ability to continue to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Love the man! He and Flora make a great team. Shannon Thunderbird

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have just had a second hip replaced by Dr. C. and I can't speak highly enough about him and Flora, his secretary. Prior to the first hip replacement, I was initially referred to another surgeon in Richmond Hill whose office was hopelessly slow to respond and obnoxious to boot. After giving up on the first surgeon, I contacted Dr, C.'s office and Flora responded to my phone message within 24 hours - even before she received a referral - and she was able to work around my tight travel schedule. The initial consultation with Dr. C. was two weeks after my first contact and the first hip was replaced 2 months later. The surgery and follow-up support was excellent and the planning and execution of the second replacement was even better. I now have two new hips and two equal-length legs and nothing but the highest praise for both Dr. C. and Flora.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Not a wonderful experience. For a Doctor his bedside manor was terrible. Educate yourself when dealing with a "Special Needs Adult or child". We will be seeking help with another Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

My first meeting with Dr. Camazzola was May 14 2015 and we discussed a full right knee replacement. As a window was available to do the surgery at Mackenzie Health for May 28th I accepted this surgery with total confidence in dealing with Dr. Camazzola. The surgery went extremely well and I am doing my physio with an expectation to be totally mobile within a few weeks. He is extremely approachable and is direct and has excellent followup. I had the staples taken out at his fracture clinic and am scheduled for my followup appointment in 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr cammazola saw my 16 year old daughter in February 2013 for a possible Acl rupture. He was told she played competitive soccer and that she wanted to continue to do so. He told me that she could continue to play without surgery. When I questioned the logic he told me that she would have to wait for an MRI and then at least another 4 months for surgery "if necessary" and that he would most likely not do it, but have a colleague do it. We went elsewhere an MRI was done , she had a complete Acl rupture and torn meniscus. She had surgery for Acl reconstruction and meniscus done in July by another surgeon. NEVER ONCE were we told that there was no need for surgery . We always made it clear that my daughter was intent on returning to competitive sport.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

I tore my ACL playing soccer and Dr. Camazzola is the surgeon that performed the surgery. Even tho I had an abnormal bone structure he was able to finish the surgery with no problem and I am back to playing sports with no problems. He knows what his doing and is very knowledgeable in the field. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013