Ratings for Dr. Dan Camazzola

Best doctor I've ever visited. Repaired both my knees without any doubt. I couldn't begin to explain how much of a pro he is. Can't say enough good things about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. C. has performed two knee surgeries and I am scheduled for the first of two hip replacements. He works each day with compassion and full understanding of each patient and provides the best medical treatment. If you are lucky to be referred to see Dr. C. for a new knee or hip just remember that our health care providers are working under tight constraints and hundreds of patients are waiting for treatment with all levels of diminishing mobility. Treat Flora with utmost respect and don't underestimate her role in the whole spectrum of healthcare support provided to you. They are a great team and I feel so fortunate in knowing that within weeks I will be pain free and be able to give back so others can follow and realize their dreams as well ..

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I feel confident in his knowledge and skill but he doesn’t really seem to care...he seems to rush through follow ups (but at least he is excellent at doing them himself)...I feel rushed and then hesitate to ask questions about things that bother me. He seems a tad flippant with most questions I have had. I guess specialists are just to busy to take much time answering questions they hear repeatedly...BUT total knee replacement was extremely traumatic and painful and a little assurance would go a long way...

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Cannot emphasize how positive this experience was. Dr. C is one of the most caring individuals I've ever met. Both hips done and my life is my own again. Thanks to the doctor, Flora and all the 4th floor staff at Mackenzie Health.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I had both hips replaced by Dr. C and he did a superb job. Both he and his secretary Flora are efficient, caring, and knowledgeable . I had the first consultation very quickly after the referral, and surgery was scheduled to work around my commitments. Followup was also excellent. I am very grateful to both Dr. C and Flora and I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Brilliant doctor, super professional, best I ever met in my life. Had a broken ankle repaired with surgery on both sides of my leg. Now scheduled to have the hardware out, glad he is doing that surgery too. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Best ever! Had a total hip replacement, and now going through my first winter with no pain, and a new grandson. I am so glad I went for this surgery, has given me back my life with no Costco size bottles of Advil. I would highly recommend Dr. Camazzola!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Great doctor. He did ACL reconstruction and meniscus clean-up for me in 2013. No issues at all with my knee since. I'd recommend him for knee surgeries.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Had the pleasure of meeting him and having him take care of me at MAckenzie Health Hoapital. A very articulate and wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Camazzola, has treated my right leg twice, this most recent time a total knee replacement. Some people are simply born to do what they do, and Dr. C. is one of them. Humble, highly skilled and my goal to make him laugh actually worked, three times! Dr. C will at some point in the near future be doing my left leg, but for now, he has given me a new lease on life and an ability to continue to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Love the man! He and Flora make a great team. Shannon Thunderbird

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016