Ratings for Dr. Yolanda A. Cestero

I have been Dr. Cestero's patient for the past five years. Yes the wait time can be a little overwhelming at times but that is because of her wonderful services. She is extremely caring and patient with me every time, She tells it like it is with me and lets me know what I am doing wrong and what I need to be doing in order for me to see changes with my skin. I absolute adore her and would highly recommend her to my family and friends. All the best to you and your staff Dr. Cestero, Monserrate Romero.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Its really sad that there was no one in the office and I had to wait 20 min. I went on my lunch break from work and made sure to fax all the form ahead of time. There was not one patient!!! Then she told me that my rash was from shaving meanwhile I got a second opinion and she was completely wrong!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Yolanda A. Cestero's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd), Fac De Cien Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1966)

Desjardins Insurance