Ratings for Dr. Roger W. Schultz

I have been seeing Dr. Schultz for over 20 years. He is a fantastic doctor. Caring and considerate. He listens as you talk to him, and you never feel like you are hurried out of the exam room. He ALWAYS calls about any lab results that are out of the ordinary-and I mean HE calls you. It may be in the evening, but he , or his staff, does call. I have recommended him to friends and family and they all really like him. And how about Saturday hours? Isn't that great?

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Schultz has been our family doctor for more than 15 years. He is very thorough, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He truly cares about his patients. We feel privileged to have such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

first class old school doctor , i wish he was in his own practice , so he would be able to provide more punctual care , however once in the room he is the best in the business

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Schultz has been my primary care for almost 10 years. He has always been caring and professional. When I have lab testing done, he always personally calls with the results, whether good or bad. When I needed emergency thoracic surgery, he recommended a wonderful surgeon. Now that I no longer have health insurance, he tries to prescribe medications that are less expensive, and often reduces his charges, since I pay on the spot. I have recommended him to a number of my friends, and they are all very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

I had been advised that Dr. Schultz only sent blood work results if the tests were not good. On June 27 I had work done. After 1 phone call and FOUR (4) LETTERS, I finally received the results - I'm at HIGH RISK for Cardio CRP according to the testing facility. Not only did Dr. Schultz NOT advise me of this, he didn't offer ANY consultation or advice on what could be done to improve my condition. I feel he's uncaring, unproffesional and I will not be going to him again. I'm also going to report him to the Texas Medical Board, which won't do any good since they're just a "band of brothers" when it comes to disciplibary action, but, it will be on record.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

Dr. Roger W. Schultz's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)