Ratings for Dr. Phillip Pass

He has been amazing. As someone who is terrified of dentists due to my last two. He & Lois have been extremely accommodating. When it came to getting all 4 wisdom pulled at once I cancelled 3× before getting the courage to go. During procudere he was patient & allowed me to take a break. Over the years he has got to know me he can tell when I need a break & read my body language during procedures. The assistants are all very kind & friendly. I've been seeing him for almost 10 years & have ZERO complaints. I grind my teeth & ended up griNing through the 1st mouth guard which my disability wouldn't pay for. Dr.Pass fought for me & managed to get not only my new stronger mouth guard approved but other work not covered by disability. The negative reviews on here I have a hard time believing as I have never experienced any of that especially him being rude!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Unprofessional! in it 4 the $! Experienced horrible pain after procedure! Verbuly abusave....

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I have always been good with taking care of my teeth and had never had a single cavity per my previous dentist who retired. Then I went to Dr. Pass who told me I had several cavities. These have since fallen out. The root canal on a sport-injured front tooth is TERRIBLE. It isn't aligned, the new part is black inside and visibly noticeable, and he didn't use the proper analgesic at first (he even admitted this) and the pain was insane. DO NOT GO TO HIM.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Had crown put on & I have had nothing but problems with it. Still can't chew on that side6 months later. went back once but could not find anything wrong.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I dread dentists - or at least having dental work done. Dr. Pass is hands down the best dentist ever. He makes you feel safe and at ease and has bent over backwards to help me out or members of my family. My only regret is that I didn't know Dr. Pass 20 years ago.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Nothing but good things about Dr.Pass. I was in a hockey accident one day and broke/chipped three of my front teeth. Called him up and he fixed them straightaway, look brand new. :).

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

He was recommended to us by a family friend. Used him as our family dentist. I was in pain after many of my visits. Also been informed by numerous other dentist my childrens dental work was substandard! As was mine. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Great Dentist. Always looks after his clients. Really cares about your health.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Pass is an excellent dentist but services a rural area only once a week and very difficult to make any type of appointments. Always need to run into city for appointments whichis not convenient for someone that does not drive and relies on others for such apoitments. Receptionist is nice not always accomodating with emergencies, can wait up to a month or more for dental pain., which is unacceptable. Other staff friendly but can be rough at times, esp dental hygienist. Have moved on to another dentist unfortunately another dental office.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Pass is such a wonderful dentist. It's sad to see there are bad reviews on here. I just find him very kind and gentle. Everyone else in the office is so nice too. I really don't enjoy trips to the dentist (or at least never had) but going to him is a breeze! Even when I've had work done (wisdom teeth, fillings) it's been fine.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010