Ratings for Dr. Helen Radoszycki

She was very dismissive of what I had to say. Barely looked at my concerns. I have changed doctors and I know for sure I made the right decision to not return to Dr. Radoszycki.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Very professional, knowledgeable and excellent patient skills. I had several moles removed; one needed further surgery as the biopsy showed abnormal cell growth. She made sure I was informed and aware of everything. The front desk staff are not so helpful but, considering the doctor's skills and courtesy and that of her assistants, I will happily continue as her patient.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

My husband is her patient.. each time that he has been to her office he has had to wait for an hour. One time he arrived 15 minutes late because of train issues from Manhattan to have a small surgery and he was turned away! I had to call and speak with the Doctor myself in order to have him reschedule his appt. As the girls at the front desk, which are not helpful said they couldn't help me.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Helen Radoszycki's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2001)

Kaiser-Permanente