Dr. David K. Avram

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(29)

" Dr Q is amazing. I have been seeing her for years now and have never been disappointe..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. David K. Avram

Dr. Avram looked at my rash and said, "Sorry, I can't tell you what this is. Can't help you.." So I got no helpf for my serious rash and he didn't even TRY It was like "sorry, probably it's an insect bite." No help. Won't be going back to him again!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Avram for nearly 10 years and feel he is a decent MD.I have a recurring skin condition that he has treated, but has not been able to fully cure. But he is always courteous, communicates well and listens to the patient. The office staff is acceptable, but don't go out out of their way to be nice. Overall, I would recommed him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Avram for about 6 years. He is very knowledgeable in the treatment of psoriasis. He has helped me regain some of my lost freedom and he really shows that he respects his patients.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

every time i call i am put on hold and message are never given to the doctor i have to call back a number of times. and why cant the doctor write some prescriptions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. David K. Avram's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)