Ratings for Dr. Lillian R. Graf

Saved my life! Dr Graf found a melanoma, and surgically removed it. She sent it out for a biopsy and it came back as a skin cancer (a bad one!). I was re-evaluated after 3 months and was cancer free. I will be seen again in six months , and I'm sure I will be OK now. No more sunbathing for me!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I would NEVER recommend using Dr. Lillian Graf in Bayside. I can't begin to describe how extremely disappointed I was in her services. Don't waste your time or money going to her. She conveniently avoids giving you the truth about a procedure just to try to suck you in to spending more money with her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Lillian Graf is not only a first rate dermatologist, but also an excellent diagnostician. Her caring, busy staff (for both doctors in this office), from the front desk receptionists to the doctor's medical assistants also excel in helping with all aspects of the visit. Some patients here do seem a bit "entitled," and I have personally noted them treating the staff in a rude , disrespectful manner more than a few times. The long wait is a testament to the doctor's popularity in her field. There are quite a few dermatologists in this area who are way less crowded. I wonder why? I will happily continue to see "Dr. Lillian" and her "Graf staff" as long as she practices medicine!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Lillian Graf needs to retire, she plays stupid to obvious diagnosis making you take a biopsy or saying that she doesn't know what it is until you visit her months later with the same condition and she diagnoses it right away. She terrible with freezing off warts. She doesn't freeze at the base, only the topso that the wart can grow back. She made a terrible mistake of saying that she had to finish a procedure halfway because ghi didn't payer enough to complete the job. What??! And the reception is lazy' you would think thy these middle-aged women were old school but jthey work like the new generation, I mean not work. They won't fax your prescription to your pharmacy and tells you that have to do it yourself at home.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Graf's staff members are quite rude, and the doctor herself comes in very erratic, nervous, obnoxious and judgmental. She's quite a trip, you have to experience her to see what I mean. She employs bizarre methods in executing her dermatological treatments, she's not particularly good at her job, and overall, she's just weird!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr. Lillian R. Graf's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1977)