Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Fryer

I love Dr. Fryer. He gave me plenty of time to talk about my concerns and listened. But most importantly, he diagnosed some early skin cancer and took his time in thinking about the most aggressive way to treat it while causing the least cosmetic damage (i.e., scarring). Job well done! He is great at explaining what is going on and followup. The wait may be long, but worth it.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Have been with Dr. Fryer for at least 15 years. Will continue to go to him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

My husband and I made an appt w/Dr. Eric Fryer, and the front desk was very kind to book us within a couple of days. Yes, of course there was quite a wait, but it was definitely worth it. Dr. Fryer was professional, kind and very precise. I have been to a score of dermatologists since I grew up with atopic dermatitis; even my own brother is a dermatologist. Hopefully, his treatment recommendations will help. I have confidence in him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

helpful and knowledgeable. performed a number of biopsies, well done. diagnosis: on target. also, supplies samples, this way one can ascertain if itis workjg or not, then followed up with a prescirption.listens to one's concerns. i would recommend him, and i have been to a number of dermatoligists.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I think he is a good doctor , polit,e listens , the wait is not that long in his office maybe 20-30 min .I would recommend him .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

GAVE ME CORTISONE INJECTION AND MADE MY SKIN PERMANENTLY DRY.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Eric J. Fryer's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet