Ratings for Dr. Norman Heath

Doctor Norman Heath is the best doctor I've had. He take person care for every patient and goes above duty to care for everyone. His knowledge is above normal.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

The best of the best. I have had Dr. Heath for fifteen years now and he is a fantastic Doctor in every capacity! KM

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

i like robert mohl more🤢😷🔪😵!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr heath is an amazing doctor,he does everything he can to help you. The staff there is great for all these people saying nasty things about Valerie you are so wrong she is a wonderful lady that kept the clinic running smoothly. The people that have a problem with her or the people not working the program properly and Val calls them out on it. I can honestly say if not or Val I probably would have been dead from my addiction last year she really stuck by me helped me out got me into detox and gas help me stay clean throughout this yeAr. So Val if your reading this you will be deeply missed at the clinic I wish you would come back because it will not be the same without you but if not good luck with your journey and any clinic would be lucky to have you. I truly will miss you . Love always BG

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

what can I say. Dr heath and staff are the best there are period anyone who doesn't appreciate the care given well DOES'NT want to help them self. If he didn't have anyone to keep it going along you would be sitting there for hours so stop complaining about Val Love them and will miss going there but without them I wouldn't be able to say that cause I probadly wouldn't be here thanks Dr heath and staff mp

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Heath is a excellent doctor that truly cares about his patients and wants them to succeed. Val on the other hand is a bully and very abusive. I was taught if you want to be treated with respect you also have to give respect. I know she had alot to deal with some patients but not all patients are bad.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I was forced to change doctors after moving to a different province.I appreciate the help that the staff and Dr. Heath provided me. Previous posters may complain about things but this clinic works for people that want to get better. If you do not want to get better go somewhere else. Thank you Val, Debbie and Dr Heath.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

He's great besides the fact that he in details describes his patients conditions and has no respect for his patients. His wife thinks shes also a doctor... she is rude and believes that she knows everything. Most of the time she seems completely out of it. I would highly recommend choosing a different doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Doctor Norman Heath, in my opinion, is a very compassionate, talented, and knowledgeable physician. He is efficient, direct, and professional. His medical improvisational skills are finely honed from his time working in emergency medicine. He cares for his patients. I have been his patient for 10 years, never have I had a problem with prescription mix ups causing missed doses of my medication. (I travel extensively with my work) Doc H will bend over backward to be accommodating., for that I will be eternally grateful. I have witnessed some of his patients being belligerent and complaining about some perceived mistreatment during their visit. One must come to realize that the patient must take on some responsibility for their treatment. One hand washes the other as it were. Dr Heaths wife however, should remove herself from any and all daily operations of his practice. She is passive aggressive, and blatently displays an odious and smug air of self satisfied superiority, and constantly speaks out of school. She is pompous, assumptive, self-important, and quite pretentious. Her patronizing, domineering, and downright uppity attitude is not a positive attribute, or in any way a help in Dr Heath's waiting room. Her impatient whining speech style is grating and presumptuous....as if she is addressing children (or low down white trash ex-junkie methadone patients). No style. No grace. No civility. In a word, she's a poser who should go look for somewhere to volunteer and keep her flawed personality traits out of the good doctors office.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I have seen a lot of doctors in my life time but Dr.Heath is by far the best one. He is a very caring Dr. that is in the top of his field. I have always been treated as an equal from the first day i walked in the door. Dr. Heath has giving my life back to me and for that i will always be forever grateful to him and his lovely staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012