Ratings for Dr. Christopher Brand

Dr brand is extremely old school. It's obvious he hasn't had any schooling in a long long time. His methods are all very out of date. He makes innapropriate jokes the whole time, always a long wait. Also you would expect a doctors office to be neat and clean. It's dirty disorganized out of date skunks like stepping into a time machine.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I was with him as a patient for a few years. Thankful I moved on and found a new doctor who was willing to help instead ignoring the issues. In recent days I've been trying to get 3 medical files from them for our new doctor, we are being told we must pay $400 to pick up all 3 medical files. This is horrible! The receptionist is a witch - she's beyond rude. The staff needs to be replaced. They don't answer faxes from other doctors requiring files or anything. Best to avoid. He doesn't handle kids well either.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I read through Brands ratings as a doctor with amazement,..Maybe during the early part of his career he might have been a good doctor however I would rate this Jack As - One star ,..

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Never really checks the problem and says it's nothing and always calls me fat

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Brand is an amzing doctor he has been the doctor for three generations in my family. He is always busy but when he is running back and forth to Orillia I don't blame him. I would never expect him to move to Orillia. I love the location of his office and the fact that its a homey setting. I find the selling of random items in his office intresting. He is a great doctor and if he doesn't know what is wrong he always finds someone who does. I don't the comment about the drug perscription. He has prescrided me depression drugs before. His wife is a little crazy yes but all in all it's a great enviroment.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I really like him as my doctor. My wife was going to work for him once and she wished she had of but paying for my meds and her travel would of broke us. My wife likes his wife and respects her alot. Any one can become ill but she works hard every day and loves her brand dearly.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr Brand is a great doctor, yes he's busy, isn't every doctor. So sick of hearing ppl complain about him, find another doctor, make room for ppl that like him. He has a sense of humour, and straight forward. When my mother was ill he came to my work and pulled me aside to explain the situation. It is over booked but, it goes first come first serve...go early, grab a coffee, go back. Dr Brand has been my doc for over 20 years and i have never had a problem with him... most ppl look to him to blame for illness

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Has been my Doctor for over 30 year's wish I could find a new Doctor. He does not listen and seem's to want to generate the largest volume of patient's that is possible.Avoid this guy if at all possible.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Useless. Long wait times. More concerned about himself tha patients. I have never been so disatisfied. Avoid him

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr.Brand is an amazing doctor. I can't believe some of the comments on here ! that's besides the point. How many doctors call the patients house to see how they are doing ?? I was put on bed rest at the beginning of my pregancy and he knew my husband was away he called me every night to make sure I was okay !

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009