Ratings for Dr. Laila Almeida

Efficient, knowledgeable, and thorough. I like doctors who listen thoughtfully and take my lifestyle into consideration when offering solutions, while keeping the appointment short and not wasting time. Dr. Almeida does exactly that. I had a bad acne problem for 15+ years that was difficult to resolve. The only lasting relief came with Dr. Almeida's assistance. She prescribed me generics whenever possible to keep the costs down - I definitely appreciated that. I recommend her to family and friends who need a dermatologist. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

She is extremely punctual and very thorough. My family and I have been seeing her many years. She professional and thorough. Not at all condescending in this family's experience. Would recommend her to anyone. And she did not write this review.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Not sure where all the negative reviews are coming from. Dr. was pleasant and very thorough. She answered all my questions and concerns. Took 2 biopsies and treated for rosacea and adult acne as well. I would recommend her. the office staff was also very nice.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Two words for this doctor, Rude and Obnoxious. I went to her with something I wanted removed and she replied"what's the problem,it's just old age." I have never had a doctor talk to me like that in my life. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this condescending moron. She has one good review-she must have written it herself.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I don't complain often, but I felt I needed to about this doctor visit. This was a terrible visit. She spent no time with me and was extremely condescending. I am pre-med in school so I wanted to thank her for teaching me how not to treat people when you go into a patient visit.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

The doctor was very rude to me. She had an atttitude and it appeared that I was bothering her with my medical issue. She barely looked at the area that was troubling me and spoke to me in medical terms that I could not comprehend. She did not appear to be concerned about my medical condition and told me that there was nothing she could do to help me. I left the office with a feeling of uncertainty and very sad. This is not fair. Doctors should not be allowed to treat people this way.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

She has attitude problems.Did a speedy check,did not address any of my concerns and rushed out of the office.Probably the next 2 minutes appointment was waiting or she did not know how to address my problem and best thing to do was to pretend to be busy.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Needs a course in "bedside manners". Impersonal - cold and just short of rudeness. In a real rush.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Doctor was in a rush. Wanted to spend NO time on a once a year skin cancer check. Did the check in about two minutes and only looked over some areas. Asked her if she would check my scalp too. She said I needed to ask my hairdresser to do that. I will now need to make an appointment with another doctor to repeat this skin cancer check.I feel I wasted my money and time going to this doctor. I will not recomend this doctor to anyone. I

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

She is very kind patient and and Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Dr. Laila Almeida's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1983)