Ratings for Dr. Yves Morency

My family and I have been patients of Dr Morency's for the last fifteen years or more and would never change Physicians for any reason. Actually my husband was recently told that Dr Morency's office would not be accepting his health insurance any longer and rather than change Doctors we decided to change Insurance companies. Not only is he very knowledgeable,which naturally is the number one thing we all look for in our Doctor's, but his demeanor is very friendly,honest,and caring. I would not hesitate at all to recommend Dr. Morency to anyone and in fact I now have several friends that have changed Doctors and are very happy with their decision. Also, his staff is very friendly and accomadating, which to me is also very important.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Outstanding impathy with patients. Very knowledgable and spent all the time needed to fully explain annual test results and recommendations. Made reoemmendations for lifestyle chnges without being judgemental. Best physician I have used in a long long time. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Morency is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is caring and kind, very knowledgeable, never rushes you and really listens. When my children were young, he would talk directly to them as if they were alone in the room with him. I really respected him for that. When I left St. Pete, it took me 3 tries before I found a doctor that could even come close. I really miss him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Never felt rushed, always took his time. Will not hesitate to tell you the hard honest truth.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Yves Morency's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Augustine, FL