Ratings for Dr. David Renner

Okay Dr. Renner was my doctor for 30 years and yes I too thought he was the caring man and friend to my family that is described in these ratings. Someone recently describe him to me a pervert and I didn't understand it at first, then I thought of him and realized he resembles a pervert. I've never been touched by the man, but I'm wondering who has. I had to leave David because he tried to ruin me. He tried to lock me up my family has been in turmoil. I'm in a my word vs his conflict. Davids looks have always off put me like the guy from madd magazine(private joke) but it never occurred to think of him a pervert. If anyone else has had the same trouble with his medication giving sprees or him playing phsychatrist im suggesting the police. I didn't want to believe it but I think he is.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. David F Renner,,during his practice he was the most caring Doctor I ever met..Will I be sad to see him retire,,adsolutely,,this man became a friend,,and many time's went above and beyond..How many Doctor's today make house call's,,well Dr. David F Renner did that with me on more time's than I can remember..If we need to really rate Dr. F.Renner,,his rating is the highest,,because he not only was concerned with your medical health,,he gave compassion to our daily lives too..These day's we don't have those type of DOCTOR'S,, many of us just become dollar sign's,,and the visit end's,,before all issues are addressed...

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Renner has been my doctor since I was a child...he is no longer my doctor, he does no follow up apt's with him is just a social visit, His receptionist sit up front gossiping and talking about how they were oh so **** on the weekend...this is not what I came to hear about. I came to have my illness dicussed and to find a solulation. What happened to the family doctor we once had? :(

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I really like Dr. Renner. He listens and takes time to explain everything. His receptionist is terrible.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

A very kind, warm compassionate and knowledgeable human being. Dr Renner has been my doctor for many years and I have the highest regards for him. He really listens to and cares about his patients. Although there have been long waits in the waiting rooms, I always knew he was giving superior care and therefore I didn't mind the wait. I am pleased for you now that you have decided to retire and I am also sad to see you leave. I wish I had the same rapport with Dr Hollowell as I had with Dr Renner, however I guess some things are not meant to be. I wish you much happiness and good health in your retirement and I thank you for your superior, quality care.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

A GREAT DR. very helpful, friendly, caring and compassionate. His Secretary on the Other hand needs to learn some manners and time management skills and how to answer the phone.... I am truly going to miss Dr. Renner when he retires :(

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

I realize that Dr Renner is retiring and Dr Hollawell is taking over. I have been to Dr. Holawell on numerous occasions and found her very caring and will take the time to listen to you, like Dr. Renner use to do years ago. I have never had such a hard time with a receptionist to try and make an appt. The practice is to call first thing in the morning to see if you can get one of the 2 emergency appointments that are set aside. The only problem is, is that you cannot get through to try and make an appointment. Your best bet is to go up to the office @ 8:30am and then maybe you will be able to get an appointment. I think we are very fortunate to have Dr. Holowell (I am not sure if I am spelling it correct) come to Canada to practice. I hope Dr Renner has a great retirement

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Wonderful, knowledgable, dedicated, supportive and understanding Dr. If he was not on time, I knew there was someone ahead of me needing his time...when I needed it he was there for me. I have been going to him for 33 years. He has gone to bat for me many times filling out forms, one after another. I know he'll retire one day , he has earned that, but he will be greatly missed. A happy patient.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr Renner is often late but I have phoned the office to see how behind he is running and they have told me so I can gauge my time. Dr. Renner has always been an excellent Dr. for me - patient and caring. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Renner used me as a lab rat. I was suffering from some pain to my shoulders and head, but he made me come in almost every week and he would prescribe all different drugs, including, getting a ultrasound done. He also prescribed Tegratol, which is for extreme head aches, which I didn't have. His secretary would give me a hard tome to get an appointement with him, too. I had to drop him as a family physician. I got myself checked at the local Urgent Care and the pain was due to stress. Gee! Was it that hard to figure out. He was simply making money on me.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008