Ratings for Dr. Cheryl S. Citron

Dr. Citron and her staff are all I could have hoped for. She has not only taken care of me, but my mother & grandmother as well! For several years now she has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a dermatologist whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats all your issues, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaing a very efficient office, then Dr. Citron is someone you should consider visiting.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

What an unbelievable Dr! I was diagnosed with a skin cancer by another Dr. who rushed me out of the office. I was in tears. She took her time and explained everything to me in detail. The next day, she called me to see how I was. I have never had such a caring and dedicated Dr. The wait was a little long but now I understand why. She gives you all the time you need.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Cheryl Citron is a wonderful derm. The wait may occasionally be long but that is because she is totally focused on the patient in the exam room and takes as much time as is needed to handle each case. Wish she would take insurance.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Dr. Cheryl S. Citron's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1984)

Sask Health