You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rodney Bruce

Ruined my life. For no reason he had the ministry take my license. Making it a nightmare to get to and from work. As well as raise my child. He's a monster in my eyes

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

the only thing that I have to say is the waiting could be a little bit long

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I had a doctor once when I was a young lad in Holland, who was fantastic by the name of Hartman. Dr. Bruce equals that. Since he started his booking day by day process his punctiality has gone up dramatically. However, the stuff that really counts for me in this world where everyone is short of time is this: he is a genuine, warm, has a sense of humor, excellent bed manners, thorough, accurate, and somehow manages to go beyond the call of duty by calling after hours with information that he acquired through research. The man is a gem and a true tribute to his profession. Thank you Doc!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I've had close to a dozen family doctors over my life because I disliked them all save 1 who retired. Dr Bruce is unbelievably attentive, caring, knowledgeable and competent. He actually LISTENS, then carefully determines the best course of action for YOU rather than spitting out some answer he's given a million times before like so many other family doctors. I would highly recommend him as a family physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Very, very fortunate to have this doctor take over the practice of our retired doctor. We, myself and three sons are very impressed. He is kind, compassionate and diligent. He goes beyond what is expected from a family doctor and his secretary/receptionist, Mary, is very efficient and competent.Dr. Bruce is the 'best'

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Bruce is one of the most compassionate, down-to-earth and helpful Drs. I have ever had. He always goes up and beyond - calling patients at home to discuss test results, seeing patients after hours,and always patient. I have never felt rushed or dismissed and thank God I have such a wonderful Dr. every day. He epitomizes what a great should should be.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

My feelings for Dr.Bruce are that he is is an excellent doctor.He has always been able to see me if I am sick or just worried about something. Waiting has never been an issue for me because I understand that he must see people who are very ill or contageous first. If it is my turn he is always there for me. If he has any doubts or if some medications may conflict with what I am taking he uses his references. He has taken time after the office has closed to call me at home just to make sure that I am alright.His staff Mary and Michelle have always been very courtious and profestional with me.Dr. Bruce is kind and has a wonderful personality and bedside manner. If I need to be refered to a specialist he has never hesitated to get me the help I need in order to get me well again. I would not hesitate ever to refer him to my family & friends. He has been the only person keeping me level during the dreaded mentalpause which is a challenge to most men. Excellent work.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Bruce is a very knowledgeable and current health care professional! So what if you have to wait a little extra? All doctor's offices are like this! My family is very grateful to him for taking over Dr. Bryant's practice, as he is 100 x's more efficent at serving our health needs. Thank you Dr. Bruce!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Rodney Bruce's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ruined my life. For no reason he had the ministry take my license. Making it a nightmare to get to and from work. As well as raise my child. He's a monster in m..."

January 5, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N2A1" to "N2G 1E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "749 King Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15195764910".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "the only thing that I have to say is the waiting could be a little bit long"

October 8, 2014