Ratings for Dr. Rodney Bruce

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Bruce has always been excellent at making you feel better ! Listens, cares, and iis knowledgeable . I appreciate how they fit u in quickly if something is wrong thanks for all you do Dr Bruce!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Ruined my life. For no reason he had the ministry take my license. Making it a nightmare to get to and from work. As well as raise my child. He's a monster in my eyes

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

the only thing that I have to say is the waiting could be a little bit long

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I had a doctor once when I was a young lad in Holland, who was fantastic by the name of Hartman. Dr. Bruce equals that. Since he started his booking day by day process his punctiality has gone up dramatically. However, the stuff that really counts for me in this world where everyone is short of time is this: he is a genuine, warm, has a sense of humor, excellent bed manners, thorough, accurate, and somehow manages to go beyond the call of duty by calling after hours with information that he acquired through research. The man is a gem and a true tribute to his profession. Thank you Doc!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I've had close to a dozen family doctors over my life because I disliked them all save 1 who retired. Dr Bruce is unbelievably attentive, caring, knowledgeable and competent. He actually LISTENS, then carefully determines the best course of action for YOU rather than spitting out some answer he's given a million times before like so many other family doctors. I would highly recommend him as a family physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Very, very fortunate to have this doctor take over the practice of our retired doctor. We, myself and three sons are very impressed. He is kind, compassionate and diligent. He goes beyond what is expected from a family doctor and his secretary/receptionist, Mary, is very efficient and competent.Dr. Bruce is the 'best'

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Bruce is one of the most compassionate, down-to-earth and helpful Drs. I have ever had. He always goes up and beyond - calling patients at home to discuss test results, seeing patients after hours,and always patient. I have never felt rushed or dismissed and thank God I have such a wonderful Dr. every day. He epitomizes what a great should should be.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Rodney Bruce's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Attentive, listens, does not criticize you, always caring and listening. He is the best I have ever been to"

May 18, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bruce has always been excellent at making you feel better ! Listens, cares, and iis knowledgeable . I appreciate how they fit u in quickly if something is wr..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ruined my life. For no reason he had the ministry take my license. Making it a nightmare to get to and from work. As well as raise my child. He's a monster in m..."

January 5, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N2A1" to "N2G 1E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "749 King Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15195764910".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "the only thing that I have to say is the waiting could be a little bit long"

October 8, 2014