Ratings for Dr. Rodney Bruce

I recently went to Bruce taking over oncall for my family doctor, and he went over everything with me very thoroughly and did a few tests and also treated me with meds I needed to make sure I got treated promptly, he was very professional and his staff was friendly and assisted promptly and looked over information for me. I was very impressed by him and I am glad he was on call for Dr. Myer my family doctor. Dr. Bruce listens to your issues and takes quick action to your case. I am giving full stars to him. As for waiting in wait room it was a bit long but worth the wait in the end.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Bruce is a fabulous Dr however it's time to replace his staff!! Not friendly at all when trying to book an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

The best I could hope for in a doctor. Thorough, attentive, caring. Feel very fortunate to have this great doctor take over from Dr. Bryant. My three adult sons all feel the same. Mary, his receptionist is great too.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. B. Has been my family Dr. Since I was 15 and has always been wonderful. He's very friendly, knowledgeable and really listens to your concerns. The staff is also fantastic, I'm very grateful to have Dr. B. for my 3 kids and myself.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever had! Always kind, compassionate and knowledgeable, he has gone above and beyond for me and for my son on several occasions - even calling me at home to follow up or make a recommendation. His receptionist, Mary, is always helpful and pleasant. I feel very lucky to have them.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Bad doctor, with bad service. Does not really care or listen and wants you out of his office faster then you got in there. If he doesn't like you, then he's pretty obvious with those signs. Stay away... you could get better results from Shaman

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Attentive, listens, does not criticize you, always caring and listening. He is the best I have ever been to

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Bruce has always been excellent at making you feel better ! Listens, cares, and iis knowledgeable . I appreciate how they fit u in quickly if something is wrong thanks for all you do Dr Bruce!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Ruined my life. For no reason he had the ministry take my license. Making it a nightmare to get to and from work. As well as raise my child. He's a monster in my eyes

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

the only thing that I have to say is the waiting could be a little bit long

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014