Ratings for Dr. Rodney Bruce

Dr. B. Has been my family Dr. Since I was 15 and has always been wonderful. He's very friendly, knowledgeable and really listens to your concerns. The staff is also fantastic, I'm very grateful to have Dr. B. for my 3 kids and myself.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever had! Always kind, compassionate and knowledgeable, he has gone above and beyond for me and for my son on several occasions - even calling me at home to follow up or make a recommendation. His receptionist, Mary, is always helpful and pleasant. I feel very lucky to have them.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Bad doctor, with bad service. Does not really care or listen and wants you out of his office faster then you got in there. If he doesn't like you, then he's pretty obvious with those signs. Stay away... you could get better results from Shaman

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Attentive, listens, does not criticize you, always caring and listening. He is the best I have ever been to

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Bruce has always been excellent at making you feel better ! Listens, cares, and iis knowledgeable . I appreciate how they fit u in quickly if something is wrong thanks for all you do Dr Bruce!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Ruined my life. For no reason he had the ministry take my license. Making it a nightmare to get to and from work. As well as raise my child. He's a monster in my eyes

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

the only thing that I have to say is the waiting could be a little bit long

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I had a doctor once when I was a young lad in Holland, who was fantastic by the name of Hartman. Dr. Bruce equals that. Since he started his booking day by day process his punctiality has gone up dramatically. However, the stuff that really counts for me in this world where everyone is short of time is this: he is a genuine, warm, has a sense of humor, excellent bed manners, thorough, accurate, and somehow manages to go beyond the call of duty by calling after hours with information that he acquired through research. The man is a gem and a true tribute to his profession. Thank you Doc!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012