Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Brodrick

He did my mothers knee replacement at 89. It was perfect. She has had no problems what so ever and at 92 is considering having her other knee done.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I have been going to this Dr. for quite some time and he performed knee surgery on my right knee. My left knee had been giving me problems and he suggested the series of 3 shots. The shots did not hurt at all; he told me to relax which I did and the 3 shots were a piece of cake. Maybe his bedside manner could be a bit better at times, but I would recommend Dr. Brodrick to any of my friends. His staff is excellent and quite helpful. Just remember, we all have bad days but I can not say anything negative about him. Thank you Dr. Brodrick.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Brodrick did surgery nearly 3 years ago on my right knee. Everything was fine until I was in a car accident.Just recently, I was approved to get 3 Euflexxa shots in my knee. I had these shots before in my other knee by a different doctor; the injections hurt terribly when given. Dr. Brodrick has given me the 3 shots; what a great procedure to go thru with him. The shots did not hurt and my knee is feeling great. His staff are fantastic; great personalties, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

I broke my ankle (both sides) tibia and fibula. He set me up for surgery right away and my ankle is now in almost perfect condition (only 7 weeks later) and looks better than all of the ankle pictures I have seen online. His office staff in Longwood is extremely nice and timely on helping me out as well as filing claims. I do usually have to wait a while to see him, but not anymore than most drs. His staff is also great on answering q's and getting me in when I thought something was wrong. I did have to ask for what I wanted but he did give me what I asked for -I was scared to walk so he gave me physical therapy, I was scared to walk w/o any protection after the cast was off so he also gave me a boot. He had put me in a splint after 3 wks but that didnt seem like enough protection so I asked to be put back in the cast and he did. My advice is ask for what you want/need and he will work with you. His skills as a surgeon and his office staff are what makes it worth going to him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I also have had mutiple experiences with this Dr. was very very rude and potty mouth, I have mutiple pelvic fractures, and couple broken bones, etc... was very upset to see him take my shoes and socks off and looked between my toes? then picked my foot up off the table and drop it! his male nurse; held his nose and shoed me out the door and said i stink! and growled at the back of my neck,, so i called him on it the next visit, in front of the dr. he lied at first , then admitted he did those things to me, the dr. said to him he couldnt do that to noone, so this dr. said there is nothing wrong with me!! then cussed at me.. what happened to the oath they take to do no harm!!!!!! very smart man, but seems money is the issue ... very non caring human being! would never recommend.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

This doctor was extremely rude. I went in to see about surgery on my back. Ive had two car accidents and after four years have built an immunity to the pain medication and would really like to get off the medication. He told me surgery is not an option and that I need to quit taking my pain medication. I am on 150 milligrams of oxycodone a day and I know just quitting that would cause alot of problems. When I told him that he asked who would prescribe that much medication and I told him my pain management doctor's name and he said what kind of name is that? Russian? Well there is the reason he is an idiot. After that he told me I am an idiot for taking that much medication. Through the entire visit he cursed and was very rude. I saw another surgeon who was ready to do surgery but cannot see him because he does take medicaid. I do not know what this doctor is thinking because with his attitude and bedside manner Im surprised he even has any patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Went To Dr. Brodrick for my knee hurting,he done a clean up on my knee cap,4 weeks after surgery went back to him because I was still hurting in pain and he flat out told me to suck it up and deal with the pain he couldnt help me anymore.Dr. Brodrick is rud doesn't care about your pain and he does't listen to you at all,He only does as he feels and if it hurts you then so be it. very bad manners and has no concerns for his patients just take your money and get the next patient in and out so he can plain his next hunting adventures is all he worrys about

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

This doctor checked in on me while I was in the hospital when I had a broken leg and foot. I had not had the surgery to put the pin down threw my leg at the time and this guy literaly picked my leg up about a foot and then dropped it to the hospital bed. I threw him out of my room. I'm glad he was just checking in on me while my doc was out of town. Like the knee replacement review he did the same thing to my friend who weighs 430 Lbs when he injured his shoulder twice falling down. He told him to wait 6 moths then he would do the surgery and when my friend went back he told him he had bone groth and surgery was no longer possible. I wonder how much the Ins. companies pay these guys off. As a side note he has a letter of apreciation from Winn Dixie who is the company I worked for when I had my injury. I'm glad he only checked in on me and was not my doc.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

This doc refused to give me a total knee replacement.Because of my young age.I went to another doctor and got my total knee replacement.And i am totaly pain free today.And i am also free of pills.This doctor thought i should wait until i was 65 to have a total knee replacement.I was only 36 when i got my tkr.This doctor should get caught up on new medicine to help his patients.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Dr. Thomas J. Brodrick's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange City, FL