Ratings for Dr. Rudolf Strnot

I went there to have my plantar wart removed. Dr. Strnot is highly knowledgeable, experienced, dedicated and was very helpful in explaining my options. He was as gentle as possible during the procedure. The wart was cauterized, which left a sizable hole on the bottom of my foot, but it is healing properly. The staff is very friendly and getting an appointment setup was hassle free.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I was born with a growth on my scalp, that worsened in my teenage years and feared to have it examined. Growing up I also had eczema and had a fear of dermatologists because they always made me feel like I was stupid and didn't take proper care of my skin. When I called to make the appointment I made it a point to ask the scheduler if Dr. Strnot was a nice man, she said he was, and he always made the pediatric patients feel at ease. That helped lessen my fears. At the office, the staff were very friendly. And when I met Dr. Strnot he was non-threatening. When he looked at my scalp he gave a simple answer to what it was, thankfully it was benign. He was very thorough, answered all of my questions and made my whole visit very comfortable. I made an appointment to have the growth removed by him. That procedure was painless and the atmosphere was pleasant. I recommend Dr. Strnot to anyone, he's a very kind man.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Rudolf Strnot's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

GHI