Ratings for Dr. Matthew K. Flynn

Overall, I had a great experience with Dr. Flynn. The staff was helpful in scheduling appointments and follow ups. Wait time was around 10 minutes for all of my appointments thus far, and I've enjoyed the results I've gotten! I've already recommended Family Dermatology!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I went to see Dr. Flynn a few years back. He misdiagnosed a skin infection by my lip as herpes. I was appalled that he didn't do a better job at diagnosing this. Especially since nobody in my immediate family had herpes and I did not engage in any high risk behavior that would lead me to get herpes. It turns out I had a simple skin infection from having electrolysis done on my face. I was livid and decided never to go back to him again. He put me through mental anguish by saying I had herpes when I didn't. In my profession, I get paid a lot less money than a doctor and have to be accurate or I lose business. I was very disgusted and would warn people to watch him for a quick diagnosis of something without all the facts. Frankly, I don't know why he has been rated so highly.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

my son saw him for warts on his foot. He was very kind and helped my son with beatle juice. It worked.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Very helpful. Great people in the office. Nurse that saw us was awesome, he barely had to step in, because she had already done the basic diagnosis, he just came in, confirmed, and answered questions. Great folks.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Matthew K. Flynn's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1996)