Ratings for Dr. Beth Watt

Has been my family doctor since birth. She is always understanding yet to the point. She doesn't just have us in and out she genuinely cares about our health and finding the proper solution

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Watt has helped my through breast cancer treatment with ease. Her office is extremely well run and efficient. I am so glad to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

She has been my family doctor for over 20 years & she has been very caring towards my family ever since. She takes the time to understand whatever reason for going to see her, has taken the time to ask personal questions and remember things about me, and has always been very kind. She has always followed up on issues, been understanding, and makes me feel uncomfortable. It's unfortunate others feel differently here & if they feel passionate about their opinions, helpful feedback goes further instead of hurftul, unnecessary words by people who don't have a PhD :)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

TERRIBLE!! I have been a patient for over 16 years and every single time she makes me wait over an hour for my app. She triple books and is uncaring most of the time. She prescribes drugs before you are done telling her your symptoms. She is rude and will saying extremely hurtful things to her patients and undermine their problems as if we are making them up. She speaks her opinion which is always unsympathetic with a look on her face like you are just wasting her time. I have chosen to go to the walk in clinic many times over going to her. She is by far the worst Dr. I have ever come across. he will make you feel bad for coming to see her and leave without answers but a prescription for anti depressants. Dr. twatt. Awful!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr. Watt has been my doctor for over 20 years, almost 30! I don't trust anyone else with my well being or my children. My one daughter is always nervous going into any sterile environment but Dr Watt always makes her laugh and goes out of her way to be truly genuine. She may be running behind but that's because she does take her time with patients; which is what we all want isn't it? I dread the day she retires as this will be devastating to many people because she is truly exceptional. Thanks for all that you do!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Who cares if she’s late. She always takes her time and listens. I’ve never had another family dr and I would highly recommend dr watt. I always have a good laugh with her you just need to understand her type of humor. She’s very knowledgeable and attentive. I think all the staff are amazing as well. I’ve recently needed a few emergency appointments and when I explained to them why they got me in immediately. This lady deserves a 5/5 and not a 3.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Super warm and kind. Love visiting her. She is great with my daughter.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

She's been my doctor since I was a kid and would highly recommend her. Wouldn't go anywhere else

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I've been her patient for several years, She took care of my entire family (hubby and 2 kids). She's thorough and attentive. People complain but if you're explaining what your concerns are properly how can she suggest a solution. She's human, a mother and wife too. People need to book proper appointments and be more thorough in their symptoms and she'll better understand what it is that you need to be treated for. I think she's funny, witty and an amazing doctor. You just need to be a better patient and you'll get better treatments!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I find her to be very egotistical & has a chip on her shoulder. There is a shortage of Doctors in Langley so I guess she assumes she can disrespectful to her patients. I would not recommend her to anyone. She lacts compassion & care. I would not trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016