Ratings for Dr. Tom Borys

LOVE tgis Dr! He's very thorough and doesn't treat you like a number.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Wonderful bedside manner and just an amazing family.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Best Dr. Always get me in when needed, always friendly and just a welcoming environment

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Remarkable bedside manner. Both him and his son. Experienced, professional, but real. My health is in his hands, and that's something I choose. Period.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

He's an excellent doctor that knows sign language that eases my intervention/meetings from requesting an interpreters to all of the Doctor's appointment. I've missed having him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I personally feel that Dr. Tom is one of the most exceptional family doctors in the profession. He is very compassionate, proactive and professional. His staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Tom has been our family doctor for many years. He has been very caring and reactive to our medical needs. Our whole family has been thankful for his care throughout the years.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I am a Nurse, and have had the GREAT GOOD FORTUNE of having Dr Borys for a GP for over 15 years. He is one of the most caring compassionate, commited Doctors I have ever met. I had Ovarian Cancer in 2009 and his calm sympathy and strength helped myself and my husband immensely. I cannot say enough good things about this man. He is the quintiessential Doctor. The staff are simply amazing.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Compassionate, caring doctor- we have moved from the city but still worth the drive to Kitchener to see him when we need medical attention. To top it off he also has great office staff. We are grandparents and have been under his care since our own children were in elementary school. Definitely not looking forward to the day he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

We have been with Dr. B for 26 years. I trust no one more.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014