Ratings for Dr. Tom Borys

I personally feel that Dr. Tom is one of the most exceptional family doctors in the profession. He is very compassionate, proactive and professional. His staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Tom has been our family doctor for many years. He has been very caring and reactive to our medical needs. Our whole family has been thankful for his care throughout the years.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I am a Nurse, and have had the GREAT GOOD FORTUNE of having Dr Borys for a GP for over 15 years. He is one of the most caring compassionate, commited Doctors I have ever met. I had Ovarian Cancer in 2009 and his calm sympathy and strength helped myself and my husband immensely. I cannot say enough good things about this man. He is the quintiessential Doctor. The staff are simply amazing.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Compassionate, caring doctor- we have moved from the city but still worth the drive to Kitchener to see him when we need medical attention. To top it off he also has great office staff. We are grandparents and have been under his care since our own children were in elementary school. Definitely not looking forward to the day he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

We have been with Dr. B for 26 years. I trust no one more.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Tom has been my doctor and my family's also, for 23 years. Having been to many parts of the world and knowing many doctors, I rate him as the best. Franklin Ramsoomair

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I've had Dr. Borys for 22 years (since I was born). We've been through a lot together, I was born with holes in my heart and a murmur and even though a couple years ago I was given a clean bill of health, he still makes sure I am doing well. When I was pregnant with my daughter, we were worried she may inherit my health issues. To ease my mind, Dr.B went above and beyond and gave me his pager number and personal cell just incase something were to concern me. I can talk to him about anything and everything, he's not just a doctor but a reliable friend. He is always very accomodating to my ENTIRE family that see's him. I will never switch doctors until Dr.B retires.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Can't say enough what a pleasure it is to have a doctor as good as Dr. Borys. Helpful, caring, listens & deals with you one on one.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 23 YRS, COULD NOT IMAGINE ANY OTHER. ALWAYS THERE .COMPASSIONATE,KNOWLEGABLE,WARM PERSONALITY, HAVE GONE JUST TO TALK TO TAKE EASE OFF SOME OF THE DAILY STRESS. ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP. GREAT GREAT DOCTOR.COULD NOT ASK FOR ANY BODY BETTER

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010