Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Capezio

the best! I recommend him to everyone. He is so friendly and knowledgable in OBGYN. My whole family sees him now.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Honestly one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Strange experience, never go back. 1st, he saw me writing a recipe and came up behind me...what are you writing? recipes....Can I see?? WOW,! Then I had an abnormal pap, and I just found out a year later. Not because they told me,. I saw it on a portal of the lab that did the test. His office said things were fine! PASSSSSS!

Submitted November 25, 2014

Great staff and on time. Although, based on my own experience with this doctor, I left unsatisfied and disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Capezio is the Best!! I am so happy he was recommended to me from a friend. I have been going to him for 20 years and have been under his care for all my beautiful 5 children. He is a very caring, patient, understanding and kind doctor. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and makes sure that I am well informed about my health and the health of my babies. He is a very thorough doctor and puts my mind at ease. My husband and I love him and wouldn't go to anyone else!! I just can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Capezio for years and I could not be happier. He listens and is so helpful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

I've been seeing Dr, Carezio for along time. He always listens to my concerns. I feel it is very important for a Doctor to listen to their patients. I always leave the office feeling comfortable that I have had a complete and through exam.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

The doctor was helpful with information and answered all my questions. He has a concern for his patients

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr.Capezio was very friendly and nice when we met. It felt as if I was family.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

Dr. Joseph P. Capezio's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1980)

AARP