Dr. Kent Newton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kent Newton

Melissa is so warm, friendly and welcoming. Dr. Kent is very thorough, professional and takes time to explain things in detail. He’s very friendly. I got instant results from my first appointment!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Amazing Dr. You will not find a more caring, knowledgeable, friendly Dr then Dr. Kent.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Kent and his staff are very friendly and professional. I was having a lot of lower back pain that travelled into my legs. After taking x-rays Dr. Kent explained the out come of these x-rays and the best treatment that was best for me. I no longer have back pain and I have much better range of motion. Thanks Dr. Kent

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Kent at 6 months pregnant. I had issues with by hips and didn't think I would be able to walk the remainder of my pregnancy. I am now on the home stretch and still walking. Dr. Kent is very knowledgeable and has helped me to keep the pain at bay. I walk out of his office feeling like new. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kent to anyone that is pregnant looking for any kind of adjustment. Thanks once again Dr. Kent!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Everyday I am thankful that I met Dr. Kent and his amazing staff. For the past 27 years I have suffered with awful headaches, daily. I was a stomach sleeper and I have a very strenuous job, which all contributed to my neck problems. For the past 4 months, I can honestly say I have not had ONE headache. I was very uneducated on the study of chiropractic treatments. Not only does Dr. Kent do amazing work, but he educates his patients and provides a specific program for each individual. Highly recommend Alliston Chiropractic to anyone interested! I feel like a million bucks everyday now! Thanks Dr. Kent!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I can't more highly recommend Dr Kent and his staff--they are always professional and caring, and their positive attitudes brighten our days. Since beginning our chiropractic care my range of motion in my neck and shoulders have improved, and my migraines have disappeared almost entirely (only one in last six months instead of multiples a month). My son, 9, has been receiving adjustments also, and we've seen a reduction in his anxious behaviour: he's less frustrated, more patient, receiving better grades (thanks to having more patience for school!), and is far more positive about life in general. So happy we chose chiropractic care, and Dr Kent and his staff are clearly the best place to start! Can't thank them enough!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

We didn't start our chiropractic care with Dr. Kent, but we are glad we switched to him! The office staff is friendly and always accomodating to our busy lifestyle and 3 young kids. Dr. Kent always takes his time to listen and assess each one of us and give any extra attention as necessary. Chiropractic care is an integral part of our health and wellness and our week just isn't same without our trip to Dr. Kent's to be adjusted! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

After being told by another Dr. that nothing could be done for me after my feet and legs would go numb after 3 to 4 minutes of walking. Only two or three adjustments, my legs weren't going numb and I could walk five times as far as I could before. The pain in my lower back is gone. Thanks Dr Kent for your help!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Kent found issues other chiropractors did not. Feeling a lot better since seeing him

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Kent has changed the way I look at my health. I could barely stand up and he had me standing straight after only one visit. He explained my issues with me and presented me with real options to inprove my health. Not just a bandaid painkiller solution. After three weeks I feel like I did years ago, and now have a new spring in my step. Thanks Dr. Kent

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Kent Newton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At the Alliston Chiropractic Wellness Centre, our goal is to listen to your priorities and help you reach the level of health you desire. Dr. Kent Newton is ready to create a customized program of care that fits you. You’re in the right place to get the results you want! Our dedicated, caring team is ready to work hard to find the solutions that fit you. At our office, we offer: Chiropractic Acupuncture Massage Therapy

• English