Ratings for Dr. Bryan C. Hicks

"I have had occasion to be seen in both The Villages office as well as the Ocala office. Both times Dr. Hicks and staff were friendly and professional, providing me with the care I needed and follow up information. I will definitely be seeing Dr. Hicks if future dermatology problems arise."

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I went in for a small amount of acne on my chest and face. Dr. Hicks said I needed laser treatment (that he could not preform) and prescribed me a face cream that cost $775. So needless to say I canceled my follow up visit especially since there was nothing to follow up on, I did not buy the over priced cream.

Submitted October 17, 2016

Short waits, Friendly staff, answered all questions with good explanations . Was always friendly with me

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

very efficient and kind. Found skin cancers my previous Dermatologist missed. Staff friendly. I am very satisfied with Dr. Hicks.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

His staff is nice but he does not listen to patients. He is not trustworthy.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

OBTUSE TO MY NEEDS. REALLY DIDN'T CARE. I WASTED MY TIME, HIS AND FEE

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Submitted April 1, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Hicks for several years. His bed side manner was cold and lacked information. I kept seeing him because I did not experience a lack of knowledge, although you had to ask for it. Then when he found basal cell cancer on my nose he referred me to another. That did not bother until I was at the doctor for the procedure. I was informed that Dr. Hicks wanted me to drive to his office to be stitched closed. I refused. When I returned to see Dr. Hicks for a future appointment. I asked him why. He sated either way worked . I told him that was not the answer I was looking for. He ignored me. I fired him immediately.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Saw Hicks for rash on my foot. He speaks to patients in a denigrating manner, treats them like trash, talks down to them even when he is dead wrong.(He swore Fungi-Nail was for nails only, not for feet. DUH!!! Read the box, watch the commercials, etc.) Personality of a viper. I had blood work done and his office did not process results for TWO WEEKS. After first week, I called and was told the doctor was out and the medical assistants did not have office hours so the receptionist did not know when - or if - they would be in the office. Is that any way to run a medical office? He should lose his medical license. I wish I had checked him out BEFOE making an appointment with him. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I went for cosmetic peel. I wanted just a skin refresher I have bad acne and knew I needed laser Dr own the line. I told him that! He said peels are good but temp. That's fine my hubby returning after 15 months gone I wanted glow. He told me I needed laser asked if I had more questions and walked out. I cried and cried in the room heartbroken. They walked me out charged me$75!!!!!!!! And that was it. No one said anything took my money and bye. I truly was heartbroken. I been so excited for this peel.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Bryan C. Hicks's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)