Ratings for Dr. Brian L Inlow

Dr. Inlow was worth the wait. I can see why he is so busy. Aside from the wait, i had a wonderful experience. He was very attentive and knowledgable. I have been to 2 other Podiatrists and they both said they could not help me. I went to him and we developed a treatment plan, went over my history, and he really cared about getting me back on my feet. I am better now and am glad I did not give up after 2 failed attempts. Highly recommend Dr. Inlow and will definitely refer my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Very helpful. He correctly diagnosed an issue that was missed by the ER doctor that first saw me. He was very conservative about surgery, making approriate suggestions for alternate therapies an only suggesting it as a last resort when all other options failed due to the original misdiagnosis. He expalined all x-rays, MRI's and CT scans so I could see what was going on and understand it. He appropriately pushed the workman's comp carrier to approve physical therapy when they were dragging their feet about it. Very personable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I had a diagnosis made on my ankles, along with X-rays and MRI 45" per ankle, in a city across CA, by an orthopedic specialist. After I moved to this area,a local MD misread both the X-Ray and the MRI's as "normal". as normal. This physician read them accurately, and patiently went through sheets of the MRI on a light-board. He was totally accurate and most patient. That was my experience of the visit.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Terrible outcome on surgery. His negligence and poor sterile techniques led to infection, excruciating pain and permanent disability. His inexperience and greed led to further surgery, bankrupted me and half a year to get back on my feet. I am looking into a group lawsuit. Please email me with your experience. brokenfeet@yahoo.com

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Miserable experience. He routinely coded insurance for services not provided, and billed me for them. I notified my insurance co. and they researched it and had the claims reversed! He tried to charge me $10 for a piece of tape and said, "Someone's got to pay for it." And he botched my surgery. I am now with a new Dr. trying to repair my foot. Take heed and find another opinion!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Terrible experience. I should have read the reviews before considering surgery with Inlow. Inlow has the bedside manner of a snake in hibernation. He does not review notes. Rushes everything but always makes room for big mistakes. My new Doctor has to clean up the damage he has caused. I signed his disclaimers so no recourse but to never go to this quack again.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

DR. INLOW IS A WONDERFUL PODIATRIST! HE IS SO NICE AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO ME. I AM HARD OF HEARING AND I KNOW HE HAD TO TAKE A LONG TIME WITH ME, BUT HE WAS VERY ATTENTIVE. HE'S SO SMART AND HIS STAFF IS KIND AND CARING. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THE WAIT. I HAD TO WAIT A LONG TIME TO BE SEEN BECAUSE HE WAS SO BUSY. HE WAS WORTH THE WAIT THOUGH. GO SEE THIS DOCTOR HE IS THE BEST. HIS SISTER PRACTICES IN THE OFFICE TOO AND SHE SEEMS VERY SWEET. FROM CLARICE ~ A CARMEL RESIDENT.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Impatient and does not write notes for employment until under the knife. Is not sympathetic to pain and undermedicates pain. Does not reccomend physical therapy.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

overcharges your insurance and he is surgery happy. has very little patience when talking to patients who want second opinions. thumbs down!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Very personable physician. He reallys cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

Dr. Brian L Inlow's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med