Ratings for Dr. James Sands

Dr. Sands has been our families doctor for over 15 years. He is knowlegable, caring, persistent and skilled. His staff are the best in the business. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a physician.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

He's the best doctor I've had. He listens, he offers great advice and help and he's hot! Great smile and eyes.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Sands, on at least two occasions, failed to act upon reading my lab report (blood work). The results showed that I was out of range in several areas. Yet, he did nothing. I have been very sick over the past eight years from this blood disorder, Thallassemia—anemic and unable to breathe. And this doctor did nothing. It is absolutely ridiculous. My Insurance is worth nothing due to the very poor care provided by Seaview IPA doctors.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

He is very good; he takes his time to listen to my problem and do diagnostic appropriately. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Very attentive to details. Good communication skills. Observant

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

Dr. James Sands's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA