Ratings for Dr. Alesia W. Griffin

Absolutely most caring and thorough Doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Griffin is amazing. She is knowledgeable and has a great bed side manner, you may have to wait a little extra when visiting the office but you always know it is because they take their time with each patient. My experience with Ashley the PA and Andrea the nurse has also been wonderful. My only complaint is how long it takes to get calls back on the nurses line, if they call back at all, and whoever is answering the phone is able to offer zero help, although she is very sweet.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Griffin for several years. She is very knowledgeable and very nice. The only complaint I have is with the staff. They are not the nicest and not very helpful. They are also bad with returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr Griffin is very nice, but her staff is rude, lacks follow up and makes critical mistakes. They do not return phone calls. The office is closed frequently. Specialists that Dr Griffins office referred me to could not get them to respond or forward my information and eventually referred me to another GP. I will not go back to Dr Griffin and would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Griffin is a very nice doctor she really cares about you. She will take the time to listen to what you have to say. But, having family to run your office is not always best. The office is very very slow to respond to you whether its calling in a prescription or waiting for the result of tests.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

went to doctor for a check up left with a high fever and a really bad cold

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Very attentive & knowledgeable doctor! I visited Dr. Griffin for the first time a couple of months ago. I came in armed with questions and she took at least 30 minutes before my physical listening to and answering each of my concerns without rushing me whatsoever. She offered great tips and has a friendly bedside manner. Wait time was slightly long, but worth it!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Alesia W. Griffin's Credentials

• Spanish

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med