Ratings for Dr. Craig McFadyen

DO NOT LET THIS MAN TOUCH YOU. Arrogant, self entitled, rude.... I do not know how he still has his license.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I would not be alive with out this man. After seeing 4-5 surgeons he was the only one who could help me. I had a very large cyst (over ten pounds) on my spleen. He calmly and professionally explained my options/risk. He visited me in hospital days after having it out to see how i was doing, and also to explain everything that had gone on. (Initially thought it was the size of a pea) while operating discovered it in fact was a bigger than a watermelon. with my parents waiting, he took the time to go and see them in waiting room to explain i wouldn't be done for 6+ hours. Classy doctor, highly skilled! recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

He is rude, arrogant, so full of himself. Don't let him waste your time or make money on you. Don't think I'll ever recommend him to anyone I like.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I was impressed with his calmness, professionalism, and knowledge. He is an extremely busy doctor but was patient and answered all our questions before and after surgery. I wish he could be our family physician.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I was diagnosed with breast concern Aug, 2015 and had surgeries done by Dr. McFadyen in September and October 2015. I found Dr. McFadyen very professional , knowledgeable and helpful. He explains everything in simple "english" instead of using sophisticated medical terms. Dr. McFadyen is an excellent surgeon. I would like to thank Dr. McFadyen for his skill and expertise.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Awesome! Super smart, dedicated and suited to his profession.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had surgery done by Dr McFadyen in December 2014. I found Dr McFadyen and his staff extremely helpful. They went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and answered all my questions patiently. They know their stuff for sure. Highly recommended. Thank you so much Dr. McFadyen for all your help.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr McFadyen did a double hernia operation for me. He is an excellent surgeon. He answered all of my questions and I was very happy with him. I would do it all again. He made me feel positive. I think we are all very lucky to have someone like him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

too bad he is good at surgery/as per some comments, BUT if you take the Hypocratic Oath, which means: Do No Harm, it also means, do not harm the patients' reputation or insult the patient, therfore hurting the patient emotionally nor make diagnosis' he does not have qualifaction/degree in, ---met him several times, & I will never accept that he takes our/my time, or make money on us, again...would rather go to T.O. or Dr. Pace. First time you meet him, before even say who he is...he loses his temper. A cruel, rude, complacent, arrogant, too full of himself man. Read the "blog" on the biking for cancer ...his finger, etc. self diagnosing. Incredible.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and Dr. McFadyen was her surgeon. I went to all appointments with her and I should say that Dr. McFadyen is knowledgeable and helpful, but you should know the topic since he won't tell you much unless you ask the questions. My mom's surgery went ok, she recovered quickly and the suture is neat. I would like to thank Dr. McFadyen for his skill and expertise.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011