Ratings for Dr. Craig McFadyen

Love this man! Dr. McFadyen aced my lumpectomy with perfect margins which is the priority, right? Further, he exceeded expectations, leaving no impression in the breast and only a delicate little scar. A composite professional with very high standards who delivers exceptional care. I'm that patient who needs to understand every detail. Dr. McFadyen tolerated my 1000 questions very well. He followed up thoroughly, even calling to check on me while he was on vacation. Yes, he's busy and can be brisk but our health care system is overwhelmed. It's a professional service, a professional relationship where they manage our illness and the system and we manage our expectations and emotional burden.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

He was a great! I felt confident and happy that he was doing my lumpectomy.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

DO NOT LET THIS MAN TOUCH YOU. Arrogant, self entitled, rude.... I do not know how he still has his license.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I would not be alive with out this man. After seeing 4-5 surgeons he was the only one who could help me. I had a very large cyst (over ten pounds) on my spleen. He calmly and professionally explained my options/risk. He visited me in hospital days after having it out to see how i was doing, and also to explain everything that had gone on. (Initially thought it was the size of a pea) while operating discovered it in fact was a bigger than a watermelon. with my parents waiting, he took the time to go and see them in waiting room to explain i wouldn't be done for 6+ hours. Classy doctor, highly skilled! recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

He is rude, arrogant, so full of himself. Don't let him waste your time or make money on you. Don't think I'll ever recommend him to anyone I like.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I was impressed with his calmness, professionalism, and knowledge. He is an extremely busy doctor but was patient and answered all our questions before and after surgery. I wish he could be our family physician.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I was diagnosed with breast concern Aug, 2015 and had surgeries done by Dr. McFadyen in September and October 2015. I found Dr. McFadyen very professional , knowledgeable and helpful. He explains everything in simple "english" instead of using sophisticated medical terms. Dr. McFadyen is an excellent surgeon. I would like to thank Dr. McFadyen for his skill and expertise.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Awesome! Super smart, dedicated and suited to his profession.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had surgery done by Dr McFadyen in December 2014. I found Dr McFadyen and his staff extremely helpful. They went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and answered all my questions patiently. They know their stuff for sure. Highly recommended. Thank you so much Dr. McFadyen for all your help.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr McFadyen did a double hernia operation for me. He is an excellent surgeon. He answered all of my questions and I was very happy with him. I would do it all again. He made me feel positive. I think we are all very lucky to have someone like him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012