Ratings for Dr. Scott Geddes

Too bad Dopplers were not around in the 80s but they found scleroderma plaque in the arteries of both legs mild type. The veins are strained in the legs because the problem is in the ateries. Well I take aspirin for prophylaxis but no anticoag yet if I need it I will ask for low dose apixaban which I imagine is safe with low eGFR.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I came very close to dying because he refused to listen to me about all my symptoms. Dismissed everything, said it was related to my hernia. Turned out about 7 inches of my bowel had become necrotic. When I asked to be transferred to University Hospital in London, he refused to renew any pain meds. Because I was kept on an epidural pump for nearly 2 weeks I suffered permanent nerve and muscle damage in both my legs. All the time I was in (nearly 2 months, he only saw me three times.) I tell anybody and everybody to avoid him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I can't believe the bad reviews of this doctor. I was dreading meeting him due to them. What i found was a very informative polite man. He took every effort to explain the procedure to me and too his time. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Very poor all around. Would not send my dog to see him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Rude misogonist. Confused me with "that "girl" who wanted more pills" - uh no I didn't ask for more pain meds. Barely looked at me at my follow up after surgery. Never did any physical exam. Handed me a RX for pain meds & told me to "go walk around a mall to feel better."

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

this jerk was very rude to me and had never even met me. don`t know what his problem was but I could not get out of there fast enough, I think he is ignorant and just a asshat

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Superb doctor and very caring. Also very concerned about my well being. Could not have asked for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He had already made up his mind about me before we began speaking. Anything I explained to him was met with a smile that showed he was just humouring me. While he is polite and soft spoken, it just serves to mask his arrogance and condescension.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Skillful and immensely caring. A very special man.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

He took care in explaining the process of my procedure and is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016