Ratings for Dr. Avi Schachter

He is not helping and did not want to tell more information about my daughter so ended she passed the best time to correct her spinal problem. Basically he told me do nothing while she’s been screened by school nurse. (one X-ray) Now she has to wear the brace and kind of miss the best time to correct it. He is a former doctor at Manet Quincy (617-471-8683)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I am a 59yr old new patient and have seen him three times. He is not simpathetic towards my condition, which has been diagnosed with bone spurs from my thoracic shoulder area to my lumbar lower back area. He refuses to give me the appropriate back pain meds that my previous primary care physician gave me. He is too nervous to address himself independent from the health centers regulations and rules pertaining to dispensing pain meds.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

I switched to Dr. Schachter and have only been once, as has my husband, but we both found him to be pleasant, punctual and knowledgable. He also seemed to recognize the fact that people can't come back and forth constantly for routine treatment and made sure that all of our issues were addressed in one visit. One of the other major benefits to the practice where Dr. Schachter is working is that everything, labs, radiology, etc. is all on one building, making in extremely convenient.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Avi Schachter's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2000)