Ratings for Dr. Markus Bischoff

Dr Bishoff did my rotator cuff repair at the beginning of May this year. It is now mid-July and my shoulder is in great shape! I still have a ways to go with my strength however I've had full mobility for quite a while now and my strength is coming back. Dr Bishoff is a fantastic surgeon and a great man as well. Fantastic, caring surgeon who really cares for his patients. His positive attitude and encouragement goes along way to to easing the process. If you are in need of help or consultation I couldn't recommend a highly-skilled surgeon more than Dr. Bishoff. My sincere thanks to him and his staff (that includes you Cheryl!) Dave Sandberg

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have been an OR nurse for over 30yrs and for the past 8 years have had the pleasure of working in the OR with Dr. Bischoff at the Milton Hospital. He has performed 2 arthroscopies on my knee as well as a rotator cuff repair on my right shoulder 4 years ago. Due to a life of sports and the nature of my job I have suffered with shoulder pain for many years. Working with Dr Bischoff and seeing the beautiful work he does I was completely confident having him repair my shoulder. I can honestly say that I could not have asked for a better experience, from the professionalism and kindness of the staff at his office, the competency and compassion of the auxiliary staff and nurses at the hospital as well as the care I received during physiotherapy at Escarpment Sports Medicine Centre. Working in the OR I can appreciate the complexity of shoulder surgery and relied on my many years of experience when choosing my surgeon. 4 years later, my shoulder is 100% and I am scheduled to have a rotator cuff repair done with Dr. Bischoff on my other shoulder in a few months.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Bischoff was the best surgeon that i've ever had dealings with. I have had several surgeries over the years. His attention and bed side manner is second to none. Dr. Bischoff took the time to address all my concerns prior to my surgery as well as in all the follow up appointments afterward. He corrected a torn rotator cuff and gave me an accurate timeline for recovery as well as a clear explanation of what to expect during my recovery. Dr. Bischoff also provided me with excellent physiotherapy at his clinic with a highly professional physio team. I would recommend this doctor to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Bischoff completely misdiagnosed my shoulder separation. Claimed it was a Grade 3 when in fact it was a Grade 5 requiring very invasive surgery. Still, have not had the surgery. I have heard from a couple of doctors saying that he is great for lower body injuries but not things like shoulders.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Best orthopaedic surgeon I have gone to yet. I have chronic knee pain, but not bad enough to replace either knee. All treatments including arthroscopic surgeries have brought considerable relief and stability. The knowledge that he passed on to me before and after my surgeries were comforting and helpful. His bedside manner is impeccable. He is very charming, extremely competent gentleman! His staff right from Cheryl ( receptionist) to the physio staff are pleasant to deal with at all times.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I have seen Dr M. Bischoff for my last 2 knee surgeries and both times he has been excellent as well as the results.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I saw Dr Markus Bischoff for my achilles rupture and after I broke my leg and and he was amazing to deal with. From what I saw he treats everyone with the upmost respect. A really great Dr. and person !

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My first surgery went amazing and worry free thanks to Dr. B and his team...he was friendly, easy going and professional. Thanks JT

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

If they taught a class on bedside manner in medical school he would be the one to teach it. Amazing person. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I have never had a doctor who makes you feel what you have matters, he is one of the few "human" doctors left! I am very pleased with his bedside manners and support. Dr Bischoff, please never change, we need more doctors like you, there are lots of doctors that could learn from you.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015