Ratings for Dr. N.S. Huq

I was very grateful to have had been sent to Dr. Huq a few years ago. He is a excellent doctor who cares about his patients. I have continue to be impressed with not only my but my families appointments. He did an amazing job with my 92 year old mothers skin graft.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I would recommend Dr huq to anyone he is amazing and did a amazing job at removing a big part of my neurofibromatosis and I feel he went above and beyond to make sure I was doing good after surgery :)

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Do not go to this man if you are elderly! He did a less than beautiful job removing growth on my mother's face and he showed total disregard for my father when his skin cancer became too extensive for him to deal with. Unless you are one of the "beautiful" people I suggest you run as far away as possible.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Very happy with the outcome. He is extremely knowledgeable. His bedside manner is outstanding in that he doesn't rush and is interested more than just the issue at hand. Highly recommend Dr Huq !!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Omg this dr is amazing. It's the only word for him. I would go to him for any of my problems. He's amazing. I will let him to my tummy tuck that's how much I trust him and the staff r so so kind and good to everyone who walks through the door. I wish more drs could b like him. Truly amazing

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr Huq and his great staff. I recently had abdomnioplasty with umbilical hernia repair and am so pleased with my experience and results. Dr Huq is very knowledgeable, personable and explained the procedure in great detail. He also took the time to answer my questions. Also, my experience with his patient care specialist was outstanding. She was quick to respond to any questions I had while considering the surgery, preparing for surgery and post surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr Huq if you are in need of a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

He was so personable. Made me feel very comfortable and was very good at distracting me from the surgery. His staff had such a great sense of humor and again kept my attention on the conversation as apposed to what was being done. They answered all of my questions and took the time to explain everything to me in terms that I would understand. I would definitely recommend this man and his team to anyone and everyone that asks. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was seen bye doctor huq for my toe but he knew it was infected very bad and sent me to dr blackmen. Very fast if it was not for dr huq for send me i would of lost my toe. Thank you so much doc for help and send to the write doctor .. M. B.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Huq removed a cyst in my leg. Dr. Huq is very personable and takes the time to explain what to expect and results of the findings.. He genuinely cared for my well being.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Huq has very poor bedside manner and can be unprofessional. He failed to take our concerns seriously, was dismissive and condescending. At my child's initial appointment he spoke to my child under his breathe as we walked out of the office whispering to her. Then made a contradictory statement loud enough for her grandmother (who brought her to the appointment) to hear. Extremely unprofessional. This prompted me to make a second appointment. At this appointment I heard him talking about our situation very loudly (he wanted us to hear) with his staff in a very condescending way. I've dealt with Dr. Huq before for issues for myself as well for my child and was surprised at his behaviour. What was more shocking was that he had a nurse present (and that was fine with us) however he was attempting to show her how to deal with patients. He displayed a bedside manner that was condescending and had a sense of superiority which was inappropriate. For record the nurse was very professional and kind. She was new to the office and I actually felt bad for her. Please avoid this doctor if you can. There are others out there!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017