Ratings for Dr. N.S. Huq

Five stars is not enough for this incredible doctor! I was so worried about my skin cancer. Everyone else had such a long wait time. I called Dr Huq directly and asked to be seen sooner. There was an opening and he saw me right away. He was very polite and professional. I felt at ease and very comfortable with everything he said. Dr Huq took the cancer out that morning and I didn’t even have to rebook for another day. The scar is healing very well. The cancer is all gone. Dr Huq saved my life. I am so great full. Thank you Dr Huq!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Huq wasn’t my first experience with a cosmetic procedure, but after experiencing what true skill and professionalism was in the realm of corrective surgery, I greatly wish he had been! After a poorly done tummy tuck with disappointing results from a prior surgeon, I decided after many years to go forward and see if some of the issues that were left from the first surgery could be improved if not fixed all together. I went with Dr. Huq as I felt he was a very qualified and sought after surgeon, and I honestly couldn’t be happier that I made that choice! His staff are amazing and knowledgeable, and when I met Dr.Huq for my consultation, I knew I had made the right choice. After addressing my concerns and explaining the procedure and desired outcome, I booked to have it done. The day I went to his office I hardly felt nervous at all as everyone makes you feel so calm and comfortable. Everything went as planned and after my healing/recovery time, the outcome was amazing! I have a completely new waistline and belly button thanks to his amazing skill as a surgeon and artist. I sincerely wish I had done this sooner as I lived for 14 years of my life thinking that what was left from my previous surgery was what I was supposed to look like...so upsetting. I want to thank Dr. Huq and his amazing , compassionate staff for helping me through my procedure and recovery. For any women out there who are considering a tummy tuck procedure, or a correction/revision from a prior procedure, he’s the surgeon you want to see! My only regret is that I didn’t see him first.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr Huq. My first was a referral by my GP for an issue on my hand. Dr Huq was excellent. He took me immediately upon arrival at the hospital and I left there 10 minutes after my appointment was supposed to start. My hand healed beautifully aND Dr Huq's bedside manner was friendly and professional. I was so happy with his skill that I recently underwent a face lift and eyelid reduction and I am THRILLED with the results! Again, Dr Huq and his staff were friendly, professional and attentive. Vikki answered all my questions, Dr Mehdi is gentle when injecting the anesthetic and Dr Huq keeps you calm during surgery with really interesting conversation. I would highly recommend Dr Huq and his team

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I recently was referred from my family doctor to Dr. Huq... my experience was terrible! I waited for 1 hour and 40 minutes to see the doctor because I was forgot about, and while in the room, I was treated like an imbosal. I was told with every question I asked " I told you, I don't know!", an quite rudely I might add. I left the office with no questions answered and no knowledge of my next steps to take to fix my problem. I have called my family doctor to voice my concerns and to also tell her I WILL NOT BEING GOING BACK TO DR. HUQ! No one should be treated that way!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

i recently had a breast reduction done... from the very first visit with Vikki, until my follow up appt with Dr. Huq....NOTHING but a positive experience....i had a few glitches at first, to be expected, and his staff and Dr. Huq himself. were there immediately....my whole experience with Dr. Huq has been positive...start to finish. I will certainly, if ever needed, see him again..

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

This can’t be the same Dr I was sent to last fall.my experience was horrible. I had a small lump on my bottom eyelid that my gp wanted checked. Dr. Hug walked up to the chair, looked at my eye and said “yes carcinoma, we’ll remove it then you can decide if you want radiation. Well you could have picked me up off the floor. Not even a hello. Then his assistant came in with a needle to freeze my eye. He said “Don’t move or you could go blind”. I was so angry I went back to my gp and said I would never go back to him as it was such a horrible experience. Good news is the results came back negative. She wanted it rechecked and sent me to Dr. pirbhai- what a difference. He was wonderful and again the results were negative.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Unfortunately', I did not have a pleasant experience during my surgery for Carpal Tunnel. I experienced a great deal of pain through the whole procedure. I found the staff unattended during the procedure on how I was feeling, even though I informed them I felt like vomiting. I received several needles for freezing and it seemed like it didn't take affect. Not once was I asked if I was okay, it was an Assembly Line kind of feeling ... Get in ... and Get out. I have had many Surgery's in my Life time and this was the worse one I have been through. I just hope the results are successful to make in all worth while. Prior to my Surgery with Dr. Huq, I found him very knowledgeable and I was well informed on my condition. I'm not writing this review for me, it's to late for damage control. Only to make Dr. Huq aware of this experience and perhaps he will review it with his Hospital Staff to be more mindful of their patients and show care for them so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I wanted to say how happy I am with Dr. Huq and not too often do you find someone that actually has passion for his job and what he has done. I had reconstructive abdomen and breast reduction done where Dr Huq did an amazing job. ( I kept going back and forth with him on this decision for 10 years) Every time I see him for a follow up or one of my lesser surgeries, you can see he is happy and passionate about his work and even more-so for reconstructive (making a masterpiece). He will tell you how much he loves his job and how it makes him feel. I have been his patient for 10 +years -2 Carpal tunnels- later a thumb, elbow release and you can barely see any scars. He has always been great and did a wonderful job and later on fixing my sons broken hand also. This last surgery was more intense and deals with your personal perception on top of repairing issues. You need it done right.So, you need a great doctor that KNOWS what he is doing. I went to him after seeing several nurses show me what he done for them. (Abdominalplasty- breast reconstruction and reductions) They were only too happy to show off his great work and how happy they were with the results. AND 2 of them did a show and tell. They all looked great. I had been advised by hockey professional’s and hair dressers about his quality of work, knowledge and expertise in his field for my carpal tunnels over 10 years ago. I talked to 2 nurses and 1 health care professionals who happily showed me their surgeries and scars, gave advise and praise. He has great references that I was able to see for myself for so many years with various issues and experiences. There was not a doubt that I was not going to trust Dr Huq to making me me again. I wish I did not wait as long as I did. He did an outstanding job that now my mother wants to go and see him. I advise people to ask the right questions, especially if your seeking other professionals, the DR and their staff, what is the Dr. specialty? you will see where his passion really is. Or if he even has any. That is why I went to Dr Huq because he loves what he does and it shows. If the staff around the area are using him and showing it off… I know who I am trusting. So I will advise anyone looking- go see him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Huq is an absolutely BRILLIANT surgeon. In my opinion, the best there is. Dr. Huq is personable, professional, caring, extremely knowledgeable and up to date with the latest tehniques and very confident in his work. He refers to himself as being a sculptor and I have to say he is absolutely right! When my friends look at my progression pictures they say it looks like Dr. Huq has sculpted your face so beautifully. For as long as I can remember I have been talking about having a facelift. Well finally my dream came true. My sister and I went in for a consultation, and Dr. Huq gave us as much time as we needed, answered all of our questions, listened to our needs, never rushed us, and then offered his suggestions as to what would be optimal for me based on my expectations. Dr. Huq has one goal in mind….and that is to make you look as good as humanly possible if not even better. He gives you by far the best results for your investment. I could not believe how reasonable his pricing was. I had my surgery, I was absolutely thrilled, however, I did have a few minor complications. The right side of my face had a larger bruise on it still after 2 weeks, which did not worry me in the least bit, and my left upper lip was slacking so when I tried to smile only the right side of my lips were able to so. When I went in for my follow up appointment Dr. Huq assured me that at times, although rare, complications can occur, however he put me at ease when he said that a nerve might have been disturbed and after the swelling has dissipated in a few weeks I will have my glorious smile back. My friends cannot believe how amazing I look in such a short period of time and this is only week 2. I will keep you posted on my outcome when I go see Dr. Huq again for another follow up appointment in another few weeks. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, there is only one optioin Dr. Huq.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I was very grateful to have had been sent to Dr. Huq a few years ago. He is a excellent doctor who cares about his patients. I have continue to be impressed with not only my but my families appointments. He did an amazing job with my 92 year old mothers skin graft.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017