Ratings for Dr. Homaira Behsudi

I wouldn't recommend her. Her level of knowledge is zero. I went to her for a cold, fever and sore throat and she told me to gargle which I was already doing. No antibiotics no nothing. I ended up missing a week worth of work because of sore throat and cold finally went to a different doc and he prescribed me antibiotics which helped me healed within 2 days and I was back to work. I never went back to her, also their manager is horrible at responding back, I called for my itemize statement and she told she has mailed it and it's been almost 4 months still got nothing. I just gave up and stopped calling... there are better doctors out there and if you are an out of pocket patient STAY AWAY.. she charged me $95 just to tell me i have a sore throat.. i mean duh.. thats what I came to u for i already know i have a sore throat... so avoid her...

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

She is one of the worst doctors that I ever visited. Please try to avoid her. Her level of knowledge is very low and she tries to find everything wrong with you. A waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

I came in as the first appt of the day for my first visit. I was looked up and down and treated quite rudely by the woman working at the desk. I waited 45 minutes before put in a room to wait another 20 minutes. After being told I had everything under the sun wrong w/ me I was told I had to go to 5 specialist for things I've never had problems w/. I came in for a cough. When I was leaving & making my next appointment the receptionist rolled her eyes & barked at me after making me wait for her to finish a personal call. A follow up call to push my next appt out led to the receptionist TELLING ME that I didn’t do what I was told, apparently I’m a child, to (see all the specialist which I had made my appointments w/ & seen 3- none of them found any problems w/me). I requested Dr Behsudi call me bc I had questions I was not comfortable speaking to this woman about. It took 5 phone calls to get a call back &when I did she was rude &full of contempt. I had inconvenienced her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

This has been the worst experience I have had in a urgent care. I came for an appointment due to an car accident. The doctor requested some x-rays which could not be taken at her office. Thus, I went to the radiology center she recommended. The results didn't come out until 4 days later while I was still in a lot of pain on my left shoulder. I called several times, and the doctor never returned my call even after having received the x-rays results for over a day and a half. I wish people take this seriously and look for a better doctor and urgent care. The urgent care facilities I have been to in the past were far better than this one providing patients with the needed care right there and then. I trully regret going to this place and being treated like crap.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Behsudi for several years now. On a recent incident I felt compelled to compliment her and her practice. I had a severe pain one side of my face that resulted in my going to the ER. I was sent home and told to take Advil something still didn’t feel right. I called Dr. Behsudi’s office the front desk scheduled me immediately. It turned out I had a severe ear infection that the hospital did not even diagnose me with. Dr. Behsudi treated me right away with the utmost care and concern. It is rare to see a Dr. with such wonderful bedside manner. I am always amazed with the care I receive from her and she comes highly recommended from my family and myself.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Behsudi is a great Dr. She is very conservative with her approach. She really wants what is best for her patients. You will most likely feel better when you know that you are going to have a great doctor that you know you can trust and that has your best interests at heart. Dr. Behsudi is very knowledgeable in her field and she is going to be able to communicate conditions and illnesses with the patients without any complications.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Great Practice...I was a new patient and they were very helpful with my injury.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I feel really comfortable and sure when I receive treatment from Drs. Behsudi, both Faiz and Homaira. Dr. Behsudi was able to provide a successful treatment for a rash that I have had for 30 years. Assad Sharif, Falls Church, VA

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Watch out for extra charges! I called to schedule a yearly physical, and was surprised to be asked to come in before my physical for a "consultative visit", to "learn more about my history and to get comfortable with the doctors". Would this cost extra? Of course! And when I explained I was young, in good health, and just needed a standard physical to check the box for a new job, the admin stood by the requirement for an additional "consultative visit". While the doctor may spin this as above and beyond service, and thorough patient care, I'll suggest Dr. Behsudi is just trying to pad her revenue. If she wants to go above and beyond on service, spend an extra 5-10 minutes with the patient before the physical, don't make them come in an extra visit and charge $100+ for it.Doctors are getting squeezed on the profit margins by the insurers, and at the end fo the day this is a business for the doctors...however, as a customer, shop around and don't let them charge you extra like this!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I heard about this doctor's office through a coworker. I called and they were able to fit me in the same day for an appointment. I was very pleasantly surprised.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Homaira Behsudi's Credentials

• Avicenna State Med Inst Of Kabul, Fac Of Med, Kabul, Afghanistan (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA