Ratings for Dr. Deepa Takhar

Staff were annoying. they were very sweet so I can't bare to give them a low rating but they couldn't understand basic instructions. She, however, was remarkable. Like seriously amazing !! its a shame that her staff weren't that good - i mean they weren't terrible but they could be better. Dr Takhar was great tho so it all worked out okay :)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Great doctor! A lot of narcos in her practice that were telling me to write bad reviews for her on this website in the waiting room... they have a vendetta against her or something for not giving them their drugs - I went for a basic check up and she was knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Rly great doc- I was recently diagnosed with IBS and she helped me out a lot with it and with techniques to help me get through rough patches - life saver

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I went and had coolsculpt treatment with Deb at her clinic. I was treated so well and I've lost almost 4 inches already! WOW. Just wow.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Her energy was amazing. I felt calm the minute she entered the room. I loved her aura! She was knowledgeable, kind and understanding

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Amazing doctor. Straightforward, honest and really helpful. Won’t give her up.. please don’t ever leave dr takher

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I have only been a patient at the skin clinic . Have had cool sculpt done recently. And Botox in the past. She moved to new premises and has iPads for patients to write reviews if they wish on this site which I think is a good idea . I wish the clinic was open more hours though .

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I don’t get sick very often but it’s hood to know there is a doctor available when I need one. I often end up seeing other doctors in the clinic and they have all been fine. I like the fact that if I ever end up with something serious or personal then I could see Dr Takhar and I don’t want to bother her with any little problems like sore throats. She has a great team and they really have lots of hours and can usually get me in when I want. If I had to say something negative it’s that I wish they would tell me how long the wait in the waiting room is because I hate not knowing if it’s 2 min or 30 min. I plan to tell her that next time I see her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Nothing but great things to say. My husband went to see her after much pushing by me and had the new hair treatment with needles ( not sure what it is ) and within weeks for the first time in a long time I saw hair on his bald patch! Now it really dosent bother me but it bothers him so much that he was cranky. So thank you to this wonderful clinic.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I have to say, Dr Takhar is by FAR the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I've been going to her for a few years and I've never had a single bad experience. She's helped me so much and is always there for me. The staff at Dr Takhar's Cosmetic Clinic are wonderful and the atmosphere is amazing.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Deepa Takhar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, ON