Ratings for Dr. Deepa Takhar

This is the best doctor I have ever had . She really listens and cares . She is a really hard worker and really tries hard to provide excellent care . When she is not there herself she has great partners and assistants . Ontario needs more doctors like her . I especially enjoy the 7 day service and the long hours and access by email . A very 21st century doctor ! Lucky to have her in Cambridge .

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

She is easy to communicate with and very knowledgeable. The wait time was a drag but at least at the end of it I got see a qualified and well trained professional who actually cares about her patients......unlike some of the other doctors in this town..........

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Thank you very much Dr Takhar . You were the only clinic open right from Xmas day to New Years Day . I really appreciate all the hours you and your doctors put in . Thank you . It’s appreciated and people don’t say it enough .

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Very impressed . She saw my son last week just before Xmas and because she knew they were closed 2 days and then Xmas day - she gave me her own phone number and agreed to see my son on Boxing Day ! Doctors like her are our unsung heroes . Thankyou .

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

I have never had such good care in my life ! This clinic is run on a different model for patients who value their time ( late appointments and weekend hours helps immensely ) and for doctors who value their work life balance ( many work part time ). I think this is how she managed to recruit so many patients and doctors . Way to go Dr T.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Really happy this clinic took me on . A group of 4 doctors and NPs . All excellent . Prompt , efficient and very thorough .

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

This wonderful doctor saved my life. If it wasn't for her my prostrate cancer would have gone undetected. She quickly followed up on suspicious test results and sent me to a urologist. The rest is history. Very efficient doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Great clinic . I have seen several doctors and physician assistants . They have all been excellent . Dr Takhar is really good . She is kind and gives you the time you need plus she is very thorough and asks lots of questions about your past medical issues and makes sure you are uptodate with your tests . I love the way they offer long hours and walk in as well as appointments and 7 days . This mix of walk in and family practice is the way of the future . I am surprised more doctors are not doing it !

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I couldn’t find a family doctor and whenever one was taking patients they would interview me and because I have lots of illnesses and medications they would refuse to take me . When my friend told me how wonderful this clinic is , I begged her to ask them to take me on even though they weren’t taking new patients . And they did ! I have been so happy and have even got off some of the pills I was on . Dr Takhar only works part time but it’s worth waiting to see her and her assistants and other doctors are very good too .

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Really nice doctor . The whole clinic is very well run and organized . The staff are great and they have great services . I love that they are open 7 days and have long hours . Dr Takhar is the best doctor there but the others are great too and I have never really had any problem .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017