Ratings for Dr. Deepa Takhar

Can't remember me after being her patient for 3 years to busy with her botox clinic

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Modern day rush Dr. No time to listen to all your concerns. Has the new limit of questions which is stupid. You leave without having half your concerns listened to. The staff change here all the time. If your a regular you will see this. The clinic is busy and you will wait for hours most times. She rushes through the appointment and again, you have your concerns not addressed. She is just interested in driving her BMW and getting her hair and nails done. She will take her botox patients before taking us sick ones. I have seen this first hand at her old clinic. If you want Botox you'll go right to the front of the line. Those hockey puck things they give you to call you don't work once you walk out the door and it cost me a entire afternoon at her office. One time I had a appointment there with three other people. Once I got in her office, I was told by the nurse that she took off to Kitchener for unknown reasons and left us patients sitting there. I wouldn't take a dead horse to this woman. Just wants the money and quick decisions.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Takhar was my family doctor. It's unfortunate that I hadn't had a doctor prior to her as I believed that the level of care she provided was standard. I now know that it was not. She was the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. She didn't recognize me after treating me and literally seeing me again two minutes later. It's all about dollars and cents... not about patient care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Useless doctor--a disgrace to the her profession. More people need to make complaints to the college, otherwise, she'll continue to hurt people!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

She is the worst doctor I can imagine having. She doesn't care about her patients but does like to talk about her side business. She takes no time to explain anything, even if you specifically made an appointment as follow up to abnormal test results. If she is your doctor, do your best to find a new one as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

This doctor is so bad she needs two accounts on this site! (Deepa & Baldeep Takhar). Staff are ignorant, unskilled and a calamity. I showed up for a 1:30 appointment and by 3:15 as the on-duty doctor was suiting up getting ready to go I finally spoke up. "Oh you had an appointment? I thought you were a walk-in." I've never seen the same doctor twice. I think by the time you rotate through all 5 of them the first ones replaced already. They give you 5 mins and continue to look at their watch. Dangerously, I was asked to explain a recent life threatening hospital visit, they insisted I tell it rather than spend a few mins reading the actual hospital charts that were sent over. When sent to a specialist, they told me several times that they sent test results to him ... They never got them. I called several times about test results, I was told that if they hadn't called I shouldn't worry. Now their website says to always ask about results.! (someone else complain?) Hands down, I feel she put my life at risk and am going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Simple the worst Doctor I've ever meet in my entire life! This is a money making clinic!!! She never looks into the patient eyes during and almost never exam the patient as well. It is a maximum 5 minutes talk looking every 15 seconds at the clock. Terrible!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

She takes good care of her patients but every time I am there i feel like i'm being directed to her private practice for a thing or another. As for the reception staff, they do what they can to handle the large volume of patients but they can be nicer to people, we all have hard jobs and we don't need to take it on other people.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Takhar is the best Botox doctor I have ever been too she doesn't try and upwell (though her receptionist constantly tries selling me things)....her as a doctor is great. Great personality and she knows what she's doing. Pain free injections!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr Takhar is awesome! I sent an email to the franklin medical clinic office because my 3 yr old son was so sick with the stomach flu and Dr takhar had seen him and advised I give Gravol suppositories and Tylenol. But he was so sick that nothing worked and I didn't know what to do.. So the staff have Dr Takhar my email asking what I should do and she sent a referral straight away to a paediatrician and I got an appointment for the following morning. I was so amazed and thankful that the staff and Dr Takhar worked so quickly to get my son into a paediatrician!

Submitted December 16, 2014