Ratings for Dr. Laura M. Robert

My wife and I have visited Dr. Robert for over 10 years. Even after moving away for a couple of years, we have kept her as our primary care physician because she is a kind, caring and knowledgeable Doctor that carefully and patiently listens to your issues. If referrals are needed, she has mostly recommended good doctors. One issue, and maybe it's because she spends a lot of time with each patient, is that you may be waiting in the room for awhile before she shows up so plan accordingly.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr.Robert is a wonderful lady. She has been my doctor for 9 years or more. She is very caring and thoughtful person. If she does not have an immediate answer to your problem she will continue to move forward until she finds the cause.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Left me waiting on her in the waiting room for 45 mintues when I was very sick. Does not provide much feedback on sickness and does not give me the attention I need from a family physician.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Robert is a fantastic physician and friend and I feel very lucky to work with her. She is caring, listens and communicates well, and always seems to have my best interests at heart. She has been very supportive as I have made lifestyle changes to deal with elevated blood pressure and cholesterol. Further, her referrals have always been to wonderful people who exhibit the same professionalism and caring that she exudes. I value and look forward to my appointments with her, for her advice and insights. I followed her from her former practice to her current one and if she moved again, I'd be following her again. You really can not do better than Dr. Laura Robert.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Robert is very knowledgable and friendly. I have only been with her for a short while but she goes out of her way to call you after hours with test results and try and find answers to every problem. I love her!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Robert is an example of what a doctor should be. She is attentive, caring, personable, espectful, and gives you the time you deserve. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. I have never heard a negative comment about her from people that have associated with her. Her patients moved from TFP when she did because she is the reason they were there. What a beautiful, caring person. She also makes her family a priority. I would not know what to do if she did not practice medicine. She is one of the reasons I feel safe and cared for, and know my medical issues will be addressed properly.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Laura M. Robert's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1995)

GHI