Ratings for Dr. Rohini Wijetilleke

She gave me and another patient an appointment on the exact same time, and did not even apologize. I have a lump in my breast and I was told that I may have a tumor in my head. She checked my breast and when I told her about the tumor she yelled, "Whoever told you you have it, should send you to a specialist." I was told by my audiologist after noticing my sudden hearing lose. She only gave me an order to ultrasound and refused to give me a referral for MRI "because she does not want to get herself confused." She yelled every time I ask anything, mocked everything I said. I finished my tests for breast cancer, and the lab sent all the reports to her. She did not contact me. I called her and she said I do have cancer so I asked what stage, what type? Her response was: "Why does matter? Do you think you know more than me or the lab? You all of the sudden got a degree in medicine." I said thanks and hang up. She called later and said "Do not set a foot in my office again!"

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Rohini Wijetilleke's Credentials

• Univ Of Peradeniya, Fac Of Med, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (Univ Sri Lanka) (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA