Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Wade

I love my doctor. He is always very accommodating anytime when I am sick, he can see me. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He has good bedside manners and called me off office hours to tell me that my EKG is not normal and he needed to do extra test. This shows that he cares about his patients. He listens to patient and I will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I've seen this doctor for over 20 years and have been very happy with him. I haven't had any experience where he rushed me through an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

I saw Dr. Wade several years ago after I was injured in a serious car accident. He was my follow up primary doctor. When he was finishing my visit and writing a prescription I told him I needed to ask him an additional question. He told me that he only allowed 15 minutes per patient and my time was up that I would have to save that question to the next visit.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Thomas A. Wade's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Workers Comp