Ratings for Dr. Abha Patel-Christopher

God help you if you are actually sick and need a doctor and this woman is your primary doc! She has misdiagnosed,misplaced charts and info needed at specialist appts. Almost sent my infant to E.R, with burnt private parts after seeing her for the infants diaper rash! If something ails you ,better get out your cheque book and head downstairs to her chiropractor husband,because until you do there is nothing she can or will do for you, and that is only if you are sick on a fall tues at 10:15 am on a leap year because its the only time she is in her office. You will be fine if you are uneducated have never read an article about anything,because as soon as you let on you have researched something she wants nothing to do with you unless you will do what she says no questions asked. Terrible this is considered health care

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Prescribedmy post pardom daughter depression medications,changed the script on her,then stoped prescribing it ,left my daughter suicidal. I have a chromic disease leaves me in horrific pain, iasked to come off of narcotic meds,was so sick i missed an appt and would not see me or prescribe meds nurse hatchet told me to go to methadone clinic. She is a drug pusher and then when u try to better your life, she pulls carpet out from under you. Pharmacist crisis team and new doc want to help me take her licsense away. She needs to be stopped before she kills someone

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Patel Christopher is truly an amazing doctor she goes above and beyond to answer questions and get answers for you if she does not know. She never lies or assumes she just gives it to you honestly. Her staff is nice and quick to help you. Always very punctual have never waited longer than 5 minutes and always gives you the time you need when being seen. Her knowledge is astounding and she seems to be a very well educated Dr. When you call in you can normally get in within the same week. Amazing dr. compared to my old Dr.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Doc is extremely caring and understanding of issues. Always takes the time to address all aspects of appointments. People say it is not fair that they ask for what your reason to see the doctor is for. But Patel focuses on those issues and assesses your current situation. She will never have you leave the office without understanding fully and providing the level of comfort to let you leave knowing things will be okay. She does not take chances and is always worthy of double checking with blood work or other specialists regardless of the issue. Doc Patel is a very caring and compassionate doctor. Cathy is a wonderful receptionist who gives you the time of day and conducts the office in a welcoming and proffesional manor. She does everything you asks and is always responding to messages and inquires in a timely fashions Couldn't ask for a better doctors office and staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Our family has been with Dr. Patel for over 15 years. We have been very pleased with her services and staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

We've been with Dr. Patel for over 10 years and finally I will be changing doctors. Extremely difficult to get an appointment, can rarely even actually get a receptionist on the phone to make an appointment. Once you're there the staff is nice, but Patel can be very judgemental.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Patel Christopher has been my family Doctor for years. I rarely need her but when my daughter or I have an issue or concern, we have been seen quickly. Caught my skin cancer in very early stages by sending me to the Dermatologist (expert) where the skin was taken for testing "just to be sure" and did come back melanoma. Without her high standards and not guessing it was fine, but investigating...where would I be today? Thanks for being the fantastic professional you are! Kathy also provides fantastic care!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Very thorough and very knowledgeable doctor. We are so fortunate to be under her care. Thanks Dr Patel Christopher and all the staff at her office! You Rock..

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Can early ever get an appointment. I find the staff pleasant but the doctor to be judgemental.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

The stuff is rude specially the receptionist. The doctor won't spend more than 5 minutes for consultation. I have been sick with the same symptoms and getting worse for the past 3 years, she finally told me that is all in my head. I'm not sure how my constant sore troath, shortness of breath, weakness, weight loss, body lumps, joint and muscle pain doesn't raise any consurn to her......

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015