Ratings for Dr. Abha Patel-Christopher

My family and I have always been very happy with Dr Patel-Christopher's care. We never have to wait more than 5 minutes past our appointment time. If we have to leave a message to make an appointment, they return my call in a timely manner. Dr Patel-Christopher has referred me to specialists when necessary, and they have always given me excellent care as well. She works to find the cause of my problem, rather than medicating right away, which I really appreciate. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

It's hard for me to even fathom that someone could have a negative comment about Dr. Patel-Christopher. She is personable, attentive and compassionate. She has been our family doctor for nearly 20 years.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr Patel should retire immediately as she has no clue about anything up to date treatments I have bone cancer which has been horribly painful that she couldn’t even diagnose and had no clue for 7 months. I finally went to the er for severe pain and they diagnosed bone cancer in a few hours. Dr. Patel has not one iota about cancer or what to do about it. Ordered wrong tests and waited weeks for results and then decided that I needed more tests because she didn’t order right tests. She has been very unaccomadating in the whole process. Now she doesn’t even want to see me. Unbelievable that she has a medical doctors certificate. Her office is impossible to get a hold of and talk to,leave a message and they will finally call you 2 or 3 days later

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Patel-Christopher has been my doctor for over 25 years. She has always listened to me, sent me for testing just to make sure, treated anxiety, encouraged and monitored me when stopping medication. When I married, my husband was added. When we adopted, each child was added, no problem and they cried along with us with we had numerous miscarriages prior to that. Sent us for many tests and referrals to various fertility places as requested by us. With our children, she is calm, gentle and takes time to listen to them, explain things and listens to us about our concerns. It is sometimes hard to get in to see her as she does many mission trips and seems to be gearing down towards early retirement, however, maybe she is volunteering somewhere and has cut her hours.. don't know. I feel occasionally, it has taken a bit of prodding to get a few things tested, however, I went through depression and anxiety many years ago and I feel that if it weren't for her insisting on starting medication or putting me in the hospital, life as I know it would not have occurred.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

God help you if you are actually sick and need a doctor and this woman is your primary doc! She has misdiagnosed,misplaced charts and info needed at specialist appts. Almost sent my infant to E.R, with burnt private parts after seeing her for the infants diaper rash! If something ails you ,better get out your cheque book and head downstairs to her chiropractor husband,because until you do there is nothing she can or will do for you, and that is only if you are sick on a fall tues at 10:15 am on a leap year because its the only time she is in her office. You will be fine if you are uneducated have never read an article about anything,because as soon as you let on you have researched something she wants nothing to do with you unless you will do what she says no questions asked. Terrible this is considered health care

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Prescribedmy post pardom daughter depression medications,changed the script on her,then stoped prescribing it ,left my daughter suicidal. I have a chromic disease leaves me in horrific pain, iasked to come off of narcotic meds,was so sick i missed an appt and would not see me or prescribe meds nurse hatchet told me to go to methadone clinic. She is a drug pusher and then when u try to better your life, she pulls carpet out from under you. Pharmacist crisis team and new doc want to help me take her licsense away. She needs to be stopped before she kills someone

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Patel Christopher is truly an amazing doctor she goes above and beyond to answer questions and get answers for you if she does not know. She never lies or assumes she just gives it to you honestly. Her staff is nice and quick to help you. Always very punctual have never waited longer than 5 minutes and always gives you the time you need when being seen. Her knowledge is astounding and she seems to be a very well educated Dr. When you call in you can normally get in within the same week. Amazing dr. compared to my old Dr.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Doc is extremely caring and understanding of issues. Always takes the time to address all aspects of appointments. People say it is not fair that they ask for what your reason to see the doctor is for. But Patel focuses on those issues and assesses your current situation. She will never have you leave the office without understanding fully and providing the level of comfort to let you leave knowing things will be okay. She does not take chances and is always worthy of double checking with blood work or other specialists regardless of the issue. Doc Patel is a very caring and compassionate doctor. Cathy is a wonderful receptionist who gives you the time of day and conducts the office in a welcoming and proffesional manor. She does everything you asks and is always responding to messages and inquires in a timely fashions Couldn't ask for a better doctors office and staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Our family has been with Dr. Patel for over 15 years. We have been very pleased with her services and staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

We've been with Dr. Patel for over 10 years and finally I will be changing doctors. Extremely difficult to get an appointment, can rarely even actually get a receptionist on the phone to make an appointment. Once you're there the staff is nice, but Patel can be very judgemental.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016