Ratings for Dr. Robert Bubola

There are few in the medical profession with the common sense and bedside manner as the three Dr. Bubolas. My whole family goes to their clinic.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Bubola is the best dentist ever. He is kind, gentle, and professional. We live in Waterloo where there is dentists minutes from our home, but my family and I travel 35 minutes from Waterloo to Guelph just to see him. We can't imagine trusting anyone to take care of our dental needs.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I will never go to another dentist again. Recently his daughter joined the team as well and she's just as helpful, informative and kind as he is!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Just found this site. More than 20 years ago Dr. Bubola and his caring staff changed my life. Starting with an apalling mess he sorted me out and fitted dentures that still function to this day. Unfortunately I have been in BC for more than 10 years and have never been comfortable with a dentist since - so much has to be done again. We are condidering moving back to eastern Ontario and would try to travel to Guelph just for dental care from Dr. Bubola. This man is fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr.Bubola has been my dentist for over 20 years. He was my dentist when I was a child and I will never go to another dentist. I live in toronto and still travel down to guelph to go see him. He is kind, gentle and goes out of his way to make you comfortable. I get very anxious around cavity fillings. He remembers to put the pink cream on my cheek before I even have to ask, he pinches my cheek so it doesn't hurt as bad and explains everything along the way to ease my anxiety. He even goes out of his way to allow the same hygenist to sit with me and hold my hand while I am getting the freezing. The same people have worked at his practice for years and they remember your name when you phone and ask questions about your family. It's a really pleasant atmosphere. He makes going to the dentist not as bad!!! I would recommend him to anyone, especially young children. I always joke with him that I will be so upset when he decides to retire. Fanastic dentist!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Excellent dentist, very gentle, caring, explains step by step, cares for you being comfortable while he works

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Dr. Bubola is a fantastic dentist. He is very professional and takes a genuine interest in his patients. He is usually punctual and is very thorough. His prices are very reasonable. I also like how he presents many treatment options to patients, which reflects his knowledge. His staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Very courteous. I especially appreciate the care he takes explaining why he is doing what he is doing.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006