Ratings for Dr. Donald P. Sanders

I had been having an ongoing issue for about 4 months. Dr. Sanders' nurse was very polite. But when Dr. Sanders entered the room, he didn't introduce himself or even ask me what the problem was. He read the chart, told me to sit on the table and then proceeded to diagnose me without even talking to me about my problem. He then did an in-office "procedure" which was extremely painful and ended up making my condition worse. He did not listen to me and would talk over me. He exited the room so quickly I don't think he even said goodbye. I've never had a worse experience with a Dr. before. Zero bed side manner and in such a rush that he didn't even bother to ask me what was wrong. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Was not helpful determining why I was always tired, for over 2 years. Once I got a thyroid test, we found the problem.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Sanders has been my doctor for many years and he has always diagnosed my ailments correctly. He will take the time to talk to you if you have questions. I like him and his staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I found him to be unfriendly and in a hurry to get on to the next patient. Not as much knowledge as I thought he would have on thyroid disease.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Donald P. Sanders's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)