Ratings for Dr. Shubhra Saksena

Dr. Saksena is an excellent physician who always has the time to talk with her patients, answer any question with a careful explanation to clarify things and is always willing to discuss various options for treatment. She is careful when prescribing medications and always checks for drug interactions and side effects. She is also quite personable and makes one feel like a valued client and not just another notch on a doctors belt. I've seen her for three years and hope for many more.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I scheduled a physical without knowing anything about Dr Saksena at Heritage Family Practice in Fairfax. I was pleasantly surprised by her. She took her time, listened, and answered my questions. I was worried that there would be a language problem, but she doesn't have an Indian accent (sorry if not PC, but it is important to be able to understand what my doctor is saying). She will become my new primary physician. Her nurse, Jeanine, was excellent too.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Shubhra Saksena's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp