Ratings for Dr. Francois Viviers

Dr Viviers is an intelligent and professional doctor. He is very thorough and orders all required tests. Takes the time to answer all your questions. He may also suggest supplementation or lifestyle adjustments instead of just writing prescriptions. I hope he continues to practice for a long time.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Love this doctor caring and compassionate easy to talk too !

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Recently starting seing Dr Viviers and could not be happier .He is compassionate and easy to speak too .Verysatisfied and feel lucky to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Viviers for several years, as wells as my 24 year old son. He is one of the very best doctors I've had. He is extremely intelligent and a very attentive listener, and I have never felt rushed. He is able to relate and so easy to talk to. Also, he sets a good example by staying in good shape himself, encouraging good health and preventative well-being. Overall he is an excellent family doctor and we are so fortunate to have him here! Unless I move away I will never change my family doctor again!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Vey knowledgable ,caring and always seem to have the time for you.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Viviers is both my doctor and my mothers. Never before have we had a doctor that listens so well and actually took steps in to resolving our health problems. Before we were typically brushed off with a perscription or an excuse. He is quite honestly the best doctor i have had.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

As I got older I started having health problems and my doc was in a different town (not convenient). Dr Viviers started here in Niagara on the Lake and I am very thankful he accepted new patients. Every thing I have talked to him about he has sent me for tests and have been resolved. Old doc said "Well your getting older"...He really cares that I see him on a regular basis too. He is the best Doc I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I count myself extremely fortunate to have Dr Viviers as my doctor. When my family doctor retired I panicked as he'd been my doctor for 36 years (since I was conceived.) There were no vacancies anywhere then I got the call from the Niagara-on-lake family health team saying Dr Viviers was joining them and was accepting patients. They told me he was from South Africa and that he was an excellent physician. I signed up and I have to say excellent doesn't begin to describe him. He's not only knowledgeable, he leaves no stone unturned until the proper diagnosis is made, he's undestanding, patient, has a great sense of humour, and truly cares about the well being of everyone he treats. He's not only earned my trust and loyalty but has my respect. Thank you for coming to our neck of the woods Dr Viviers and restoring my faith in Niagara's medical community.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

We are very lucky to have Dr. Viviers in Ontario. Just about the best MD I've had in years! Very personable, communicates well, listens!, not judgemental about alternative health approaches, and for a male MD quite sensitive to a female patient. As someone has already pointed out, pretty sexy too! The NOTL clinic is an amazing practice - great nurse practioner and the best mental health nurse! I can't say enough good things. They are all great.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Viviers is often in a hurry and jumps to conclusions without listening carefully to the patient's complaint, asking probing questions (which slows things up), or considering alternative diagnoses. Checkups are less than thorough with few questions asked.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010