Dr. Kenneth Alden Crossman

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Alden Crossman

At first I thought he was great. Seemed very nice, good bedside manners. Staff was very nice. My daughter needed fillings done, which we paid out of pocket. To my disappointment, he doesn't exactly guarantee his work. One of the fillings fell out and naturally, we went back to have them redone. He wasn't as nice and said he wouldn't cover the filling that fell out. In fact, he lectured my husband and I about our daughter having caries. WTF? my daughter doesn't eat candy and we lived a vegetarian life. Basically she gets all her required nutrients, with the exception she likes chewing bubble gum. Regardless, he was very reluctant to redo the sh*t job that he did, but did it anyway. The thing that bugs me, is that he makes you feel like it's YOUR faul. AND dentistry wasn't even his first profession!! DO NOT GO SEE THIS GUY. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD A GENUINE PASSION FOR DENTISTRY.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Horrible dentist and secretary makes her own appointments for you. He will degrade you the entire time and make you feel low especially if you don't have perfect teeth and say your embarrassed about it.. I was 5 mins late based on the secretary scedualing me wrong and he froze my mouth and started putting me down while I ended up crying in his office but he continued to belittle me . Absolutely horrible. Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Since he has sold his practice, I have found that the quality of staff has diminished substantially. I used to love going to the dentist, but the past few years the hygienists seem to inflict a great deal of pain, and the receptionist has no idea what is going on within his practice. I feel that the dentist he has sold his practice to is quite rude, and treats you like an idiot. Additionally, this new dentist has been late for the two appointments I've had with him. The reason I went to Dr. Crossman is because he was a friend of the family, but now that he is no longer at the front of his practice, I will definitely be looking into a new dentist.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Had severe tooth pain called first thing in the morning and left message on answering machine. I received a call back before the office was officially open and had an appointment within a couple of hours. Dr Crossman very concerned about finding the best solution to treat the tooth. He isn't quick to jump into expensive procedures. It turns out he just had to file one of my teeth down and I was expecting a root canal. We moved from Niagara Falls 5 years ago and still make the 30 minute trek into see him. Great Dentist that cares about his patients. Staff has always been friendly.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Amazing, AMAZING dentist. Got a root canal and a tooth extraction...took 2 and a half hours. The entire time, Dr. Crossman was full of great conversation, a real class act guy. Absolutely no pain during the procedure, and almost none afterwards. I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Can I give him a 10? I have been going to Dr. Crossman since I moved to Niagara Falls in 1986. My adult children and grandchildren are now his patients and they adore him! His office staff are very professional, organized, caring people. I think he is a wonderful, wonderful dentist and his office staff are equally as wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

wonderful dentist truly cares about your end result and great hours of operation and the staff is very kind

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Crossman office is the worst office ever dealt with any work he has done our teeth becomes worse. If you make an appointment you are charged for emergency fees even if the appt. is days away. The rude receptionist always calls your home telling you it is time to see you but no charge for our time. The wait in this office is tremendous.It is for these reasons why we are no longer patients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Best dentist in Niagara. I just moved back from St.Catharines and my whole family enjoys going there. He has done amazing work on my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

I've been going to Dr.C for over twenty years and he's the best! very friendly and gentle. my husband and kids now go to him and they've been to others now they'll only see him. his staff are all good at what they do and always make you feel like you're important. I would have no other! even when we lived out of town we always came to him. he'll even go out of his way to help you if you don't have the money needed for the care needed. anyone who thinks he's not the best hasn't truly given him the chance to show them how good he is.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Kenneth Alden Crossman's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal