Ratings for Dr. Claudius Che

Really long wait times and barely spends time with patients when actually in the room. Doesn't listen , have to respect myself over and over again . And always seems to be in a rush to get me out of there.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Che is kind, listens, and non-judgemental. I am glad he is my doctor. I don’t mind waiting to see him because you always wait for any doctor. He has taken care of my family and my health for many years. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Che has a heart of gold. I had a grandparent in his care and he made himself available at all times, even giving me his cell #. He is also my GP, and yes, his wait times can be long, however, they are only that long because he is helping someone else, between two offices, FE hospital and nursing homes, he works harder than anyone I know. I’ve always found him to be caring and attentive, I never feel rushed and his office always follows up when required. Yes, he is probably spread to thin but that is because he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Che is a pretentious a$$. Refused to accept my family (2 kids hubby and I) as new patients because I have too many things wrong with me but accepted my 32 year old healthy nephew. Had my family Dr for 17 years and he retired before Christmas and now with all of my ailments I have no one....

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Very frustrating, never really listens, very long wait time, he over books I've been a patient for 12 years and I can't stand him but their is no other doctors taking new patients he has misdiagnosed both of us several times we are desperate to find a new doctor

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Downfall is the wait times. He is doing better than before. I think he is awesome.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

The wait time is an issue of course- however, I'm at my wits end with his care. He doesn't read the chart before you go in- doesn't take ANY time to listen- almost refuses to hear you. He called me by the wrong name even. If you want actual care from him- you have to be aggressive and really stand up for yourself. Frustrating.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Been seeing Dr Che for many years and most times am happy with his work. Sometimes if your not happy with what he is telling you, you need to push him. Downfall is the wait time.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Sometimes the long wait is because when one office is closing before he goes to either the Ridgeway or Fort Erie offices he does home visits to patients who are ill and cannot leave the house. So I will take the long wait because I know that he has done some house calls between the two office times. My husband had surgery in Niagara Falls two years in a row and Dr Che never fails to call to see how he is doing and my husband has been one of those patients he visits between the morning office hours and afternoon office hours. So sometimes he may run late but if you were the one at home that was ill you would be happy to see him. So endure the + wait someone is sicker than you at the time. He is not rude quite the opposite. I have been seeing him since 1988 and to me he is very caring and good

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He's overloaded with patients and you will wait literally 3 hours past your appointment to see him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016