Ratings for Dr. Robert Sterner

Terrible service. I was charged $30 for a copy of my prescription, but never got it in the mail! When I called, they told me that "The machine won't allow us to refund you" and "The doctor is never available to talk". So I filed a dispute with my bank, who refunded the $30. A few weeks later the Ofc. Manager called me and she was very confrontational. She told me she received the dispute from my bank. She told me I was "scandalous" and that she would have to send a copy of my prescription to my bank. Then, in a very snide and threatening way, she said, "Are you sure that's what you want? I wouldn't want MY medical marijuana prescription sent to MY bank." It's against the law for doctors to disclose patient's medical info to a 3rd party without written consent. They won't refund my $30, and I'M the scandalous one? This place is a joke. Not to mention the most overpriced medical marijuana Doctor in San Diego with multiple disciplinary actions. Hidden fees, AVOID at all costs!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

The best clinician of his type practice in San Diego. He is very direct and professional, healthy as can be for his age, and has many professional degrees. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Robert Sterner's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1982)